Night night, little light

Age: 3
Word count: 726
Summary: Family time was long overdue in the household Romanoff-Rogers.

Being an Avenger is time consuming. Natasha realised that, when she had Alena.

Before she enjoyed going on long missions, she enjoyed the action, but now that Alena was getting older, it became harder to stay away for too long.

Natasha made sure to always spend enough time with her little girl, but in the last 2 months she barely had time and it was almost exclusively Yelena taking care of the 3 year old.

So, the assasin decided to take the day off.

She knew that both Alena and herself needed some bonding time.

The two of them spent the day on the playground, where Alena had the time of her life, pretending to shoot sand at everyone.

Now it was quite late and the two redheads sat on the couch, watching 'tangled' for the thousandth time.

,,Mama look, she's swinging with her hair"

Alena exclaimed, tugging at her Mom's shirt.

Natasha looked at her redheaded child in amusement, watching as her eyes grew wider by the second.

,,Do you think I can do that too?"

The 3 year old inquired hopefully, looking at her Mother.

,,When you're older, sure. Orrrr, you can ask daddy if he'll help you"

Natasha suggested, winking at her boyfriend, who was over in the kitchen.

This suggestion made the little redhead scramble to get off the couch, before flinging herself into her fathers arms.

,,Easy little light"

He smiled as he caught his 3 year old just in time and spun her around in the air.

,,Daddy I wanna swing like her"

The redhead exclaimed, pointing at Rapunzel.

,,Okay hold on tight"

Steve agreed, holding his daughter up to the roof.

Alena grabbed her braided hair, which to be fair looked messy by now.

She held it over her head, letting it go once her dad dropped her to the floor.

,,Wheeee"

The 3 year old exclaimed as she was lifted up again.

Natasha leaned against a pillar, enjoying the sight of her daughter and boyfriend having fun.

,,Okay Nat, your turn"

Steve suddenly said before handing Alena to her.

,,Mama yaaa"

The little redhead cheered, clapping her hands in excitement as her Mom spun her.

10 minutes later, both parents were tired out.

Alena was cradled in her mothers arms, half asleep.

,,When I grow up, I'll be rapunzel"

She muttered, her half open, blue eyes gazing into Natashas emerald ones.

,,Sure thing, little light"

The assasin smiled lovingly. She rocked her three year old gently.

Steve stood behind her, peering over her shoulder.

,,Shall we go to bed?"

He whispered to his girlfriend, matching her rocking motion.

,,Yea. D'you think she can sleep in our room tonight?"

Natasha answered in the same whisper.

Steve hummed in approval.

With that, the family of three went up to Natashas and Steve's room.

Natasha gently placed the 3 year old on the bed, before climbing in beside her.

Steve got in from the other side.

The two parents were surrounding their daughter, Natasha caressing her cheek and Steve hugging the little girl softly.

,,Mama, Daddy?"

Alena asked groggily.

Both her parents hummed.

,,Can I have a bedtime story?"

The 3 year old inquired.

Natasha sighed, before starting:

,,Once upon a time there was a princess named Alena lubov. She had long hair and liked to swing through her home with it"

,,And one day, Princess Alena was so tired that she had to sleep in her hair. That night, the princess dreamt wonderful dream"

Steve continued. He stroked Alenas hair softly.

,,What did she dream about?"

The 3 year old mumbled.

,,That's for you to decide, little light"

Natasha replied, her eyes already closed.

,,Yay"

Alena sighed, before her breaths became soft and rhythmic, indicating that she had fallen asleep.

,,Night night, little light"

Steve muttered, before he and Natasha fell asleep as well.

A/N: 'Ello, as promised here is a fluffy one. I really love the little family and tbh I'm still sour that marvel didn't make romanogers a thing sooo yea.
Lmk know if you want more fluffy ones with Alena being young and innocent or if you want more of when she's older.
Anyways, I hope you have a great day/night, stay amazing and see you around, bye <3