Happy haunted halloween

A/N: Attempt number two since wattpad advertises it as something else🥲
Age: 15
Word count: 836
Summary: Alena, Nat and Steve go to a haunted house for Halloween. The two redheads decide to scare Steve because he's actually really scared, although he pretends to be real tough

Again thanks to herospark_518 for the ideaaaa, appreciate u lilaaa <3

,,Cmon we're gonna be late and get cursed to live in that house forever"

Alena joked, pulling her dad, who as of now was acting very tough and confident, towards the big, scary looking house.

Thats right, family Romanoff-Rogers was headed towards a haunted house, for, you guessed it, Halloween.

Nat and Alena were pretty much chilling and absolutely hyped for it, while Steve was .... not so much.

So, his two redheads decided to tease him for it, by making loads and loads of jokes, trying to scare him.

The youngest of the Romanoff-Rogers family specifically found great joy in scaring her dad, because in her words he was 'someone who's never scared', making it all the more fun to scare the captain America.

,,Very funny, light, hilarious"

Said captain sighed at his daughter, although slightly smirking.

His smirk vanished the moment he set eyes on the big, dark, mysterious looking house.

,,Are we sure we're going in there?"

He implored, his eyes darting towards his wife's.

Natasha laughed as she walked past her husband with the words:

,,What, you scared, Captain America?"

Alena snorted, while Steve puffed up his chest, getting ready to deny.

,,No, just ... cautious"

He denied while still telling sorta the truth. Tasha just shot him a look.

With that, the family of three went in, two out of three absolutely excited.

They'd been walking around for quite some time, when Nat pulled her daughter into another room, away from Steve, who'd been flinching at every little jumpscare.

,,Mama, what the-"

,,Shhh, shush it, will you"

Alena got cut off by her mom pressing a finger to her lips.

Tasha had a mischievous smirk on her face, indicating that she had something planned.

The younger of the two redheads swatted her Mom's finger off her lips, said lips curling into a frown.

,,I know that smirk. What's your plan?"

She asked, now mirroring Natashas expression.

Natasha took a glance around to make sure they weren't overheard, but then whispered:

,,Let's scare your dad, shall we?"

Alenas brows knitted together, half confused half unsure. She wasn't sure she was up to scaring someone who had reflexes better than everyone in this haunted house combined.

,,You sure thats gonna work? I mean, it's dad"

She inquired, although the initial worry she had slowly evaporated, the longer she thought about it.

Nat only responded with another smirk.

,,It's worth a shot, don't you think, baby light?"

The redhead convinced, knowing her daughter was in by this point. Alena confirmed with a look only Romanoffs could wear.

10 minutes later, Alena was back by her dad's side. It was her job to scare him as much as possible before Natasha dropped the final bomb.

,,You know, 3 years ago, someone got trapped in here. They say they never got out and turned into one of the creatures in here"

The young redhead explained nonchalantly, her eyes meeting the ones she resembled so much.

Steve tried not being scared, but his daughter saw right though him.

,,That's just stories though"

He shrugged, trying to make himself believe it.

Alena studied him, concluding that he was very creeped out right now. She gave a small hand gesture to her Mom, who was hiding in the shadows.

Suddenly, the older redhead jumped out of the shadows, screeching loudly as she did.

Steve let out a scream, immediately going into fighting position, while wildly gesturing with his hands for Alena to get behind him.

But ... Alena doubled over laughing, struggling to catch her breath. Her mother joined in laughing, although walking over to her husband to calm him.

,,Haha, very funny you two"

Steve sassed, placing a hand on his heart.

,,Not scared, huh honey?"

Natasha teased before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Her own wore an amused smirk.

Alena, who managed to catch her breath by now, walked over to her parents as well.

,,Happy Halloween, guys"

,,Happy Halloween, little light"

A/N: Happy Halloween to you too, beautiful people :) I know it's not Thursday or Sunday, but it's Halloween, so you're getting a oneshot.
ALSO THIS IS PART 100 of 'my little light' and in a few hundred views 100k views as well. I cannot say how proud I am to say I did this, but if I'm honest, I know I wouldn't be here without you guys, Reading, commenting and voting for it. Thank you to everyone reading, thank you to the friends I made through wattpad and I hope this project is as much fun for you as it is for me <3
As always, have a wonderful day/night and I'll see you around. You're so amazing, stay like it, I love you
-Lizzy <33