Hands off my sister!!

Age: 16
Word count: 1713
Warnings: Attempted SA, cursing
Requested by: -LUVBLACKHILL
Summary: Alena had gained quite the popularity over the last months. As a result, her parents and her drifted apart and fought more than they had a normal conversation. So, when they're off to an overnight mission and she's been assigned to be her 11 year old sister Anastasia's babysitter, her resentment grows.
She decides to throw a party, but what she doesn't know is, that there's gonna be quite the twist to it.

,,Okay, милая девушка (sweet girl), Daddy and I are gonna leave now

,,Okay, милая девушка (sweet girl), Daddy and I are gonna leave now. Be good for Alena, Alright?"

Natasha sighed, cupping her 11 year olds face. Anna had her arms wrapped tightly around her mothers waist, refusing to let go.

The little blonde looked up at her mom, her emerald eyes glossed over and her lips curled into a frown. She hated when her parents had to leave for overnight missions.

Her older, 16 year old sister, sat across the room, staring daggers at their mother. If it weren't for her, she would've been at a party right now, but no, she had to babysit Anna.

For the past few months, Alena didn't really bother trying to bond with her parents and it showed. Natasha was up regularly at night, waiting for her oldest to return from some party, worrying about everything that could go wrong. She questioned her ability to be a mother, blamed herself and cried ... a lot.

This wasn't typical for Natasha, but the fact that her child didn't feel the need to talk to her once in a while hurt her more than she cared to admit. She felt like the unbreakable bond they had was slowly starting to crumble.

Alena on the other hand didn't know how many tears her mother had shed because of her behaviour. She hadn't a single clue how bad she hurt the people who loved her with the things she did or said.

,,Bye, детка свет (baby light), take care of Anna. Люблю тебя (Love you)"

Natasha addressed the rebellious teen while her younger daughter went to say bye to Steve. She approached her, kissing the top of her head when she reached her.

,,Mooom, I just washed my hair. It'll get greasy if you do that"

Alena complained, a frown tugging at her lips. She glared at her mom, trying to fix her hair. So, naturally, she didnt see the hurt, slightly discouraged look that Nat wore for only a split second.

,,Bye little light, love you"

Steve's voice rang from the hallway, followed by incoherent mumbling to Anna, who needed comforting, especially from Steve. After all, it had always been Anastasia, who was the Daddy's girl and Alena had been the Mama's girl. Now, the family of four seemed to have reached a new low, because one major part had decided to break away.

,,Bye dad"

Alena yelled back, her tone colder than she intended. Two minutes later, the Romanoff-Rogers girls were alone.