Bloody hell!!

Age: 13

Word count: 793
Requested by: valeryyreads
Warnings: Period, blood
Thank you for your request <33
Summary: Alena gets her first period.

When Alena woke up one morning, the first thing she felt was a wwet warm feeling on her sheets.

Her first instinct was to lift her blanket to check what the fuck was going on.

When she did, she saw that it looked like someone had shot her in her sleep. There was blood everywhere.

Panicked, she leapt out of bed, immediately checking for any wounds or pains.

It didn't cross her mind that she was in an age where she was about to become a woman.

Of course she'd talked about it with her Mom, but since Natasha didn't get periods, she couldn't exactly describe what it was like.

So, Alenas first thought was that she had some sort of wound that needed to be tended to.

The panic set in even more when she couldn't find a wound. Suddenly though, a sharp pain went through her abdomen.

The 13 year old groaned and doubled over in pain. She was now freaking out.

,,MOOOM?"

Alena yelled, figuring her mom was the best option to find out what was wrong with her.

Natasha, who had been chilling on the couch came rushing to her daughters room. She thought someone had broken in, since Alena screamed bloody murder.

,,You alright? Why are you screaming?"

She asked, confused as though why her daughter seemed perfectly content and not shot or hanging on for dear life.

That was until her gaze reached the bed and the bloody sheets.

Alena followed her Mom's gaze, looking at her in confusion on why she was smiling.

,,Почему вы улыбаетесь? Мне буквально кажется, что я умираю, но я не могу найти рану (Why are you smiling? It literally feels like I'm dying but i cant find a wound)"

She frowned, her abdomen feeling as though it was on fire.

Natasha simply studied her daughter. For her, it was clear what was happening.

,,Alena"

The older redhead called out, trying to get her daughters attention.

Alena, who'd been rambling, stopped and looked at her mom.

,,What?"

She asked, clearly in distress. She simply couldn't understand what the fuck was happening to her.

Natasha smiled at her before declaring:

,,You're not dying, милая девушка (sweet girl). You're having your period."

Alenas eyes widened before she let out a long groan of annoyance.

,,No! This shit? Every month?"

She complained, pointing to her bloody sheets, then her stomach, which was cramping hard by this point.

Natasha embraced her daughter. Even though she couldn't relate to the pain directly, she'd seen Wanda and Maria go through theirs more than once. She knew it hurt like hell.

,,Hey, light, look at the bright sight. You're a woman now"

She smirked, trying to cheer her up.

Alena looked at her mother, clearly not amused.

,,Yay. If this is what being a woman is, I don't want it"

She frowned sarcastically, leaning her head on her Mom's shoulder.

Natasha stroked her hair. She knew Alena would get used to it eventually, but right now, it probably felt like hell.

The older redhead cupped the younger ones face, her emerald eyes meeting the girls baby blue ones.

,,You're gonna be fine, Okay? You've got tons of options, against the bleeding and even the pain"

She explained, obviously still knowing about how to handle a period.

Alena's frown softened, now fairly interested.

,,Like what? I know about pads, but MJ says they're pretty uncomfortable to wear and not as practical"

The 13 year old stated, not really too keen on running around uncomfortable, especially with being active all day.

Nat nodded, acknowledging the statement.

,,Look, it's different for everyone, okay? I just want you to know you've got lots of women here to support you in that matter. If you want some different opinions with ... Well, actual experience, maybe ask Wanda or Maria?"

She suggested, knowing that it would be nice for Alena to actually know that there are people around to support her.

Alena sighed but nodded. Thinking about it, this was kinda exciting after all.

,,If I were British, I'd probably say bloody hell right now"

She smirked, finding her own pun funnier than it actually was.

Nat couldn't help but smirk a little bit.

,,You're so corny sometimes"

,,I know"

A/N: Heyaaa, I'm back for you with another one :))
I am very sure every single one of us can relate to the gd pain that comes with being a woman.
Thank you so much for your request again, I really appreciate it <33
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night and I'll see you around. Stay amazing, beautiful people :)