Mama I'm a hero pt 2

Age: 14
Word count: 928
Warnings: mention of death, blood, angry Mama Nat
Summary: Alenas rescue

On the other end of the ear piece, a great panic set in.

,,Romanoff-Rogers, are you there? Can you hear me? Hello?!"

Fury asked, as he saw the explosion from the monitor.

,,Yea, I-I I'm-"

He heard his young agent, before there was static.

,,Get me Parker on the line, now"

The director demanded, before he spoke to Peter:

,,Parker, is Romanoff-Rogers with you?"

,,No sir. She was supposed to be here two minutes ago. This is not good. We shouldnt have gone, Miss Romanoff is gonna kill us both"

The 14 year old rambled, faint panic lingering in his voice.

,,Shit. Send out agent Hill and agent Barton to go look for her. Not a word to Romanoff or Rogers until we have more information"

Fury ordered. He didn't have the nerve to deal with his angry agents, especially not Natasha, after he sent her daughter out on the mission she wasn't supposed to be on to begin with.

,,Parker, we're sending out Barton and Hill to find Alena. Get into the jet and stay there until further notice"

He ordered sternly.

,,Okay sir, please don't tell Miss Romanoff that we're here. She doesn't know"

Peter pleaded, revealing the whole truth.

Fury had his head in his hand. He should've known that Natasha doesn't change her mind last second.

....

Alena woke up, her head was pounding.

When she opened her eyes, sunlight hit her face.

The memories from before she lost consciousness came trickling back slowly.

Her shoulder was aching and her stomach felt as if someone had stabbed her and twisted the knife, before pulling it out again.

She touched her suit, which wasn't white anymore now.

Blood was on her hands, but she didn't know whether it was purely her own or someone else's as well.

Groaning, she tried to get up, but had to surrender once she moved her head even a centimetre.

Not long after, Alena felt a sense of calm.

If she was honest, she thought this was it. She thought she was gonna die.

....

Back at the compound, Peter arrived. He had cuts on his face and his suit had a hole on his right arm.

Natasha, who was sitting in the living room on the couch, looked up, a puzzled expression on her face.