Replaced?

Alena Age: 25
Anastasia age: 11
Word count: 1904
Summary: Alena and Peter had a baby! And naturally, everyone's gushing over the little one, always talking about how cute the oldest Romanoff-Rogers' little daughter is. Anastasia begins feeling like she doesn't belong anymore, since her parents and sister's attention isn't solely on her anymore and she starts to feel replaced.
Requested by: -LUVBLACKHILL

,,Leni, do you really have to go home already?"

Anastasia asked her sister, who was about to get going since her 5 month old daughter began getting cranky. The 25 year old knelt down to the 11 year olds level, offering her a soft smile.

,,I'm not far, remember. Just 10 minutes by bus"

She explained, readjusting Elina after the 5 month old let out a noise of complaint. Anna frowned.

,,Why did you move out in the first place? Why can't you stay here with me and Daddy and Mama"

The young blonde murmured, her voice full of disappointment. She missed her big sister and ever since little Elina was born, she felt like she never saw her anymore.

Just before Alena could respond, Steve emerged from the door, coming home from a day at the compound. Once he saw that his elder daughter had come to visit with his granddaughter, his eyes lit up.

,,Hey light and hello, little sunny girl"

He greeted the mother daughter duo, bringing the former into a side hug before booping the latter on the nose. Elina burst into giggles, lighting up the room with her bright smile.

,,Hey dad. We were actually about to leave"

Alena smiled, bouncing her giggling child a little. Steve's smile fell and Anastasia began frowning again.

,,Awwe, that's too bad. Wanda gave me some Paprikash for dinner..."

He sighed, holding up the big container of the sokovian dish, knowing how much Alena enjoyed Wanda's cooking. And, just like predicted, the 25 year old sighed, defeated.

,,I guess we could stay for dinner, isn't that right, детка (baby)"

Alena agreed, followed by another of Elina's giggles. Apparently, the little girl wanted some Paprikash as well.

As soon as her big sister agreed to stay for dinner, Anastasia's grim expression lifted into a smile that resembled Elina's, just two times brighter. She loved having her sister over, especially after she moved out and wasn't around all the time anymore.

,,Yaaay, Mama, Leni is staying for dinner"

She cheered, running off to tell their mom. Alena looked after her, a quite worried expression falling over her face.

,,How's she doing? Mama told me she's acting a little different the other day"

The 25 year old asked, her baby blue eyes meeting those sue resembled so much. She knew that her sister was very dependent on their parents and had some mildly autistic traits, so not being the center of attention all the time wasn't exactly easy for the 11 year old.