Bananas?

Age: 16
Word count: 509
Requested by: scarsloverr
Summary: Alena needed Bananas from the store. Why? That's for Nat to find out

 Why? That's for Nat to find out

Thanks for your request :)

,,Thaaank you"

Alena dragged out when she saw her mother with the bananas she asked for.

She was about to snatch them and run away when Natasha pulled them away before she could grab them.

,,Not so quick"

She ordered, making her daughter turn a bright shade of red.

,,What do you need bananas for? You don't even like them"

The older redhead inquired with one of 'those' looks.

,,No reason"

Alena tried lying and made a run for her room, just to run straight into the closed door.

,,Неуклюжий свет (Clumsy light)"

Natasha muttered with a smirk, before turning serious again.

,,Бананы для чего? (What are the bananas for?)"

She inquired, raising an eyebrow towards her daughter.

Alena, who had gotten up again, kicked the back of her foot and stumbled over her words.

,,Alena"

Natasha sighed, getting more and more impatient.

,,Fine fine, they're for a prank"

The younger redhead admitted, fidgeting with her hands. Her eyes were directed towards the floor.

,,What are they for? Look me in the eyes, Alena"

The older one inquired again, a small smirk lingering on her face.

She knew that Alenas eyes flickered if she was lying, so by looking her in the eyes, she was forced to tell the truth.

,,For a prank. On Peter"

Alena responded. Her eyes were not flickering, indicating that she was telling the truth.

,,What kind of prank. Why do you need bananas, of all fruits, to prank him?"

Natasha asked, now curious.

,,Well its actually mine and MJs prank. Peter hates bananas as much as I hate them and we thought that we'd bake him a cake with Bananas. And we might want to throw some at him to test his Peter tingle"

The 16 year old shrugged, a mischievous grim spreading on her face.

Natasha shook her head in disbelief, but somehow, this sounded very much like something her daughter would do.

Alena frowned though.

,,What did you think I needed them for?"

She asked, emphasising the you greatly.

,,Let's just say, not for pranking your best friend"

Nat dodged the question swiftly, handed her daughter the bananas and  made her way to the kitchen.

Alena smirked as she dialled MJs number.

,,MJ? Yea I got the bananas"

She informed as she slipped into her room.

,,No, my mom just asked what I needed them for. Yea, that's why I wanted you to get them"

The redhead continued, rolling her eyes as she did.

The two girls pulled off the prank perfectly. Peter did in fact not see the bananas coming, but caught them with ease, sending both his best friend and girlfriend into surprised gasping.

A/N: Honestly, I didn't even think about it when I wrote this for texts with Mama Nat, but here we are.
Hope you enjoyed it though :)
Have a great day/night and I'll see you around. Stay amazing <3