"That little-" "Language!!"

Age: 17
Word count: 1530
Summary: For the past months, Flash had been annoying Alena greatly, trying to come up with ways to make her life hell after she turned him down. One day, she has enough...

,,Ha look at Red over there, thinking she's better than everyone here"

Flash sniggered, his eyes narrowed in on Alena, who was just trying to get to class while arguing about something with Peter.

She rolled her eyes, trying her best to ignore him, which to be honest was pretty hard, since he had a very punchable face.

,,You know I can just web him?"

Peter whispered, shrugging as if it was the most normal thing in the world. If he was honest, it bugged him probably even more than Alena that the boy was constantly trying to pick fights.

,,If I wanted to fight with him, I would, don't worry. He's lucky it's still early and I've had two free periods or he would've been on the ground whimpering for his mother minutes ago"

Alena hissed back, rolling her eyes as Flash continued sneering. She was determined to kill with kindness today. Peter smirked and stopped in the hall they where they'd go their separate ways.

,,Ugh, I've got double math now. Safe me, Peter"

She whined, brows furrowed and lips curled into a frown as she looked up at her boyfriend. The 17 year old knew he was acing maths, contrasting greatly to herself.

,,Sorry light, don't think your Prof is gonna want me there"

He replied, cupping her neck affectionately, before their lips met.

,,Hmm, get that. See ya later, my love"

Alena sighed, a small smile lingering on her lips, still looking up at him, trying to sneak one last kiss before they had to part. Peter complied, kissing her again.

,,Catch you later, remember, don't focus on what you can't do, but rather on what you can do, light"

He encouraged, a small smile playing around his lips. Alena gave a salute, signaling the understood.

A very obnoxious maths lesson later

,,Darling I hate math. Why the hell do I need to keep doing it til I graduate?"

Alena whined as she met Peter again after class, followed by MJ, who was laughing her ass of by the way her best friend acted. While she agreed that maths was absolutely horrible, nobody hated the subject more than the redhead.

,,Because it actually makes sense, not like your pretentious saving the world shit"

Flash grinned, apparently popping up out of nowhere. Alena turned to him, her eyes filled with annoyance.

,,At least I'm doing something, instead of sitting on my ass all day, getting into people's business"

She snapped, her voice nothing but cold. If she was honest, she'd put up with his snarky remarks and attempts to bully her and her friends for long enough.

Flash matched her expression, getting very close to her face. Alena didn't back down, she wasn't gonna show weakness for someone so obnoxious.

,,One date, Romanoff-Rogers, one date is all it takes to stop it"

He seethed, quiet enough for only her to hear. The 17 year old smirked, her eyes holding enough venom to kill him if that was actually possible.