My not-so little light

Age: 16
Word count: 483
Summary: Nat and Alena being a great mother and daughter duo

Age: 16Word count: 483Summary: Nat and Alena being a great mother and daughter duo

Alena was never one for physical touch.

She didn't know why, she just wasn't.

Except with her Mom. That's when the girl who scrunched her nose in awkwardness if you hugged her for too long became the cuddliest person ever.

Well, save to say Nat wasn't one for physical touch either.

This was one of the many traumas from the redroom, which she wouldn't ever be able to get rid of.

So, mother and daughter never really hugged or cuddled.

Only if one of them really needed it, instead of just talking or doing something together, they'd hug or cuddle. 

One day though, when Alena was just making herself some lunch her mom suddenly felt the need to express her love with a hug.

The younger redhead tensed for a split second, before she realised who it was.

,,Hey Mama. You alright"

She asked as she turned to hug her mom properly.

,,No"

The older redhead sighed just holding her not so little girl tighter.

,,Okay"

Alena shrugged and hugged her mom just as tight.

The duo stood there, hugging in silence, before Natasha finally met her daughters eyes.

,,God, when did you get so big?"

She asked in a soft tone, cupping the face that resembled her own so greatly.

,,I'm not big. Only 16"

Alena smirked and scrunched her nose.

Natasha chuckled before pressing a kiss to her daughters forehead.

,,Я люблю тебя, мой не такой уж маленький свет (I love you, my not-so little light)"

She admitted in almost a whisper.

The younger redhead laid her head in her Mom's shoulder, inhaling her allto familiar scent.

A scent that she associated with a feeling of comfort and love.

A scent she associated with home.

,,Я тоже тебя люблю, мама (I love you too, Mama)"

She mumbled and closed her eyes to enjoy the hug as much as possible.

The duo broke apart eventually, but just to insure that Alenas lunch wouldn't get cold.

,,You wanna watch a movie?"

Nat asked her daughter, who was still heating up her food.

,,Yup. I'll be over in a second"

Alena responded with a bright smile.

Minutes later, the mother and daughter duo sat on the couch, Alena cuddled into the side of her mom and Natasha gently playing with her daughters hair.

The young redhead really had to admit that those days were the best ones.

Those days were the ones where she could just relax, forgetting about all the troubles around her.

A/N: I love their bond more than I can express. Also, I hope you enjoyed this really fluffy one :)
Thank you so much for your request again, I always love to write anything you guys wanna read.
Have a great day/night and I'll see you around. Stay amazing, beautiful people <3