When the light goes out

Age: 15
Warnings: Brief mention of dying
Word count: 1043
Summary: The Avengers go on a mission, but Alena gets abducted ... and worse

As an avenger, Alena had to go on missions, obviously.

Though she wasn't allowed without at least one of her parents, the 15 year old found a great thrill in going on these missions.

So, when the whole Og 6 team except for Thor was called onto a mission, Alena was elated to be allowed to tag along.

,,Why are we bringing mini Romanoff again? Last time she went, she almost bled to death"

Tony inquired, sure that Alena was out of earshot.

Natasha sighed.

,,Last time she was alone with Parker and it was a big one. This time we're by her side the entire time"

The assasin explained, her brows furrowed.

,,Besides, she's 15 now. It's time she learns what it means to be an avenger"

Steve added. It was his idea that his daughter should join.

,,Fine, she's your daughter I guess. Not my responsibility"

Tony caved before turning his chair away from the couple.

Alena, wearing her usual white suit, came over to her parents.

,,Are we gonna be there soon?"

She asked excitedly. This was the first time she was allowed back on a mission since the incident with Peter last year.

,,About 20 more minutes, мало света (little light)"

Natasha informed, her gaze fixated upon the monitor, which revealed their current location.

The 15 year sighed in frustration. She couldn't wait for them to arrive and for her to get some action.

,,Mama, can I borrow one of your widows bites? The last one I had is useless now"

She inquired hopefully, still quite embarrassed of her last attempt with a widows bite.

The assasin gave an aproving nod, making the younger redhead skip over to grab it.

20 minutes later

,,Alright, Stark with Romanoff, Rogers with Banner and Barton with Romanoff-Rogers. We meet in the quinjet once we're done here"

Tony ordered, his suit on and ready to go.

Everyone nodded, though Natasha did so with a frown. Something felt off.

Alena was glad to be paired with Clint. This way she had more freedom than she had when she went with either one of her parents.

,,Alright light, into the woods we go. Be at high alert constantly"

The archer warned his niece by everything but blood, and gave her a nod of encouragement.

,,Yea, I did this before, you know. I'll be near by. Its too obvious if we run around in pairs, this way we have the element of surprise"

Alena suggested, more an order than a suggestion though.

,,You got it, kid. Keep it moving"

Tony's voice spoke through the ear piece.

The 15 year old smirked, before she ran off into the woods, careful to stay in eyeshot of at least one of her team mates.