Never grow up

Age: 6 months
Word count: 646
Summary: Just Alena being the cutest little bean in existence

Natasha woke up that morning to bright blue eyes curiously staring back at her own emerald ones.

It's been six months since Alena joined her on this world. Six months of feeling complete and happier than ever.

,,Эй, мой сладкий маленький свет (Hey my sweet little light)"

She cooed at the tiny human being next to her, resulting in the baby girl letting our the cutest little giggle.

Natashas gaze wandered from her daughter to her boyfriend, who was still sound asleep next to their daughter.

Her heart never felt more full. A few years back she never even dared to wish for something like that. She thought she'd never find love, nor have a family.

Alena gave a small coo, asking for her Mama's attention.

The redheaded child looked extremely similar to Natasha as a kid, same facial features and everything.

,,You're the cutest little bean I've ever seen, моя любовь. Ты так любим, детка (my love. You're so loved, baby)"

Nat gushed, stroking the small tuff of auburn hair on the little girls head.

Alena only giggled, grabbing at her Mom's face and sticking her finger into her mouth.

The older redhead smirked, tickling the small child to hear her laugh.

,,Enjoying ourselves, are we?"

Steve's voice joked, softly kissing his daughter on the head before giving Natasha a small peck on the lips.

,,Morning, Honey. Miss light decided she's extra cute today"

The redhead smirked, her hand affectionately lingering on his cheek.

He let out a little chuckle before getting ready for work. Natasha was still on e
Maternity leave, so she stayed in bed with Alena.

The 6 month old stretched her little arms out to her Mom, wanting to be picked up.

Natasha obliged, slowly climbing out of bed and picking her baby up.

Alena beamed at her mother, grabbing at her face.

The assasin looked at her daughter, her miracle, her light.

Little did the little girl know that she was everything to her mother and she'd go to great lengths just to keep her safe.

Natasha walked around the bedroom, holding her little baby girl tight while humming to her.

,,Oh, darling don't you ever grow up"

She sang, looking down lovingly at Alenas wide, baby blue eyes.

The little girl had the biggest look of adoration on her face.

,,Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little"

Natasha tickled the girl, making her giggle brightly.

As she continued, her eyes became a little glossy at the thought of her little girl growing into a beautiful strong woman one day.

She thought about all the things Alena would experience along the years.

,,I won't let nobody hurt you"

The assasin promised, still singing and caressing her daughters cheek. Alena let out another giggle.

,,Won't let no one break your heart"

She sang, her voice soft and quiet, almost a whisper. The little girl in her arm started getting sleepy.

Natasha smiled, rocking Alena slightly as she walked to the window and continued singing.

By the end of the chorus, the little girl had fallen asleep once more.

,,Ты так любим, маленький свет (You're so loved, little light)"

Nat whispered, kissing her daughters forehead and holding her close.

She looked out the window, thinking about all the things the little girl in her arms would do along the years.

In that moment she was infinitely grateful for this miracle, because after all, she never dared to dream about what she had. A family.

A/N: Pls tell me I'm not the only one who tears up whenever I hear Never grow up (Taylors Version)😭
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this one with baby Alena.
Hope you have a great day/night and I'll see you around, beautiful people. Stay amazing <33