Arrested!!

Age: 16
Word count: 1182
Summmary: Alena got into trouble, leading to her being arrested. Now she needs to be bailed out.

Something nobody thought was possible happened.

Alena Lubov Romanoff-Rogers sat in a jail cell, pondering furiously on who to call to pick her up.

So, quickly sum up what happened : She was just going to the store, when said store got robbed.

Well, she got cocky and decided the best method to get out of the situation was to distract the robber for as long as possible.

How? By talking to him like he was a five year old kid, asking him what his mother would think of this and if it was really worth it to rob a convenience store.

The dude then took someone as a random, threatening that if she didn't 'shut the fuck up', he would shoot the poor person.

Alena, acting on adrenaline and her extremely sassy nature thought he was bluffing. Well ... she thought wrong.

When police arrived, they not only took in the robber, who was dumb enough to stick around, but also her, even though she'd just been trying to help.

Luckily for her though, she just needed to be picked up by either her parents or an adult. Preferably the former.

So, the 16-year-old redhead sat there, fidgeting with her hands, pondering on who could possibly be the best option.

In the end, she decided to call Peter first, because calling her parents would resort to a lecture and possibly being grounded.

Although there was one major problem. Peter wasn't an adult. Alena decided to call him anyway.

,,Hey, I'd like to get someone to pick me up. Can I call them?"

She yelled out to the officer sitting up front. Her tone was neutral with the slightest hint of annoyance.

The officer shot her an equally as annoyed look before getting up with a groan and handing her the phone.

,,No games, Romanoff-Rogers"

He growled, seemingly unphased by the fact that he had wrongfully imprisoned Captain America's kid.

Alena rolled her eyes, before dialling Peter's number. She waited for him to pick up, nervously tapping her foot.

,,Alena?"

He finally answered, his voice holding confusion. As far as he was concerned, his best friend was supposed to be at the compound with him.

,,Yea, Peter I need you to come pretend to be an adult and get me out of jail"

The redhead greeted him, speaking in a hushed and quiet voice, so the officer couldn't hear her.

There was silence at the other and of the phone, almost as if he had to process the whole thing.

,,Y-You're where?"

,,In jail"

,,Why? How? The hell did you do?"

Alena sighed, pursing her lips as she waited for her best friend to calm down.

,,Someone robbed the store I was at and I may or may not have provoked him so much that he shot someone"

She explained, still keeping quiet. All she wanted was to get out without trouble,

,,Look, can you just please help me out, preferably without my parents getting wind of this?"

Again, there was silence on Peter's end. He was probably pondering how he was gonna get her out of there.

,,I'll just ask Mr. Stark. He'll get you outta there in no time"

He finally responded, his voice sounding a little more panicked than just a few minutes ago.

Alena inhaled sharply, getting ready to tell him not to, but Peter had already hung up.

,,Oh my god"

She sighed, setting down her phone on the table in front of her as she fell back onto the chair. Now, her parents would most definitely know about this.

Ten minutes went by before Alena heard people in the hallway. There was definitely more than one voice, hell, it sounded like a whole crowd.

The 16-year-old got up and rushed to the window of the cell. What she saw next made her want to vanish into the floor.

There wasn't one, not two but all six of the og avengers, plus Peter.

Clint was yelling at a cop, inquiring how he could think that his niece was to blame for all of this.

Bruce tried apologising for Clint's behaviour, but joined in arguing when another cop began to speak badly about the redhead.

Thor threatened yet another cop with asgardian punishment if she didn't immediately let Alena go.

Tony was threatening with his lawyers, asking the person at the front desk if she knew who he was and what kind of power he had over her.

Steve was the only one actually listening to what had happened and Alena could see his brows furrowing the further the cop explaining got. If because he thought his daughter did something wrong or not was unclear.

The one Alena was most scared of, Natasha, just scanned the room, her expression stoic. And exactly that was the thing that scared the young redhead most.

It would've been better if she screamed and cursed and glared but no, Natasha Romanoff remained completely stoic.

,,I'm dead. I am so dead, deceased, passed away, RIP me"

Alena muttered, pacing her room nervously. She genuinely didn't know what to do.

Seconds later, the door to her cell opened and she was waved out. With a deep breath, the redhead stepped out in front of her family.

Everyone started speaking at the same time, Alena apologising profusely, Steve asking what she was thinking, Clint inquiring if she was okay and many many more muttered questions.

,,Okay everyone, can we not do this here?"

Natasha finally spoke up. Everyone went quiet immediately. Alena could just feel how pissed off her mother was by the whole situation.

The 16-year-old redhead looked at her mom, her baby blue eyes wide and her lips curled into a tight lipped frown.

Not a single officer tried to lecture them after that and Tasha motioned for them to leave.

She had a hand at her daughter's back, gently pushing her out the door.

,,Mama, I swear I didn't do anything"

Alena tried defending herself, her voice slightly shaking. Her eyes though, didn't move an inch, indicating that she was telling the truth.

Nat responded with silence, simply continuing to push her towards their car.

Once they were in, an even more tense silence broke over the family of three.

,,Sooo..."

Alena decided to break it, holding eye contact with her mother over the mirror.

,,Are you out of your mind??"

Natasha finally asked, her voice controlled but holding as much anger and disappointment like never before.

In that moment, Alena knew she screwed up big time. More than big time.

A/N: Uh oh, Baby light's in trouble :)
I'm ending on a cliff hanger simply bc I can and that way, I get to think about how to handle this situation a little longer. Any suggestions on how Nat and Steve should handle it??
Anyways, as always, have a great day/night, my wonderful people, stay amazing and I'll see you around <33