Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Cooking Today

    In a daze, Su Yu opened her eyes.

    I saw a dark blue robe corner in front of me, with some clean saponin smell.

    "Junior Sister, Senior Brother will go down the mountain to look for Master, and I will leave it to you as soon as I get to Qiongfeng."

    His voice is gentle, like spring water taken from a high mountain overnight in autumn, refreshing but not bone-piercing.

    Su Yu tried his best to look up at him.

    In a vague way, he could see his fluttering robe, bright eyes and star eyebrows, black hair tied up, a giant sword behind his back, his black sleeves raised lightly, and a hand with distinct bones stretched out towards her.

    The five fingers are slender with clear texture.

    It must be used to pull the dragon's beard noodles. It must be the best in the world.

    Su Yu couldn't help but wanted to touch it, to see if it was as powerful as she imagined, and could turn pots and noodles.

    But in an instant, she touched a small golden square seal in his palm.

    "This is the seal of the master of the peak, please keep it safe, junior sister."

    "Remember, from now on, I will take care of the teachers and younger brothers and sisters, urge morning classes and late exercises, and practice diligently..."

    Su Yu: "..." In the

    dream, everything Have.

    She was obviously on the plane, and happily rushed to the 128-day round-the-country 5-diamond custom tour set for her by the sous chef.

    Three days ago, with a dozen or so core members, after five years of hard work day and night, she finally got the Michelin three-star rating, and trained the sous chefs to be independent. She finally breathed a sigh of relief and decided to take care of herself for the rest of her life.

    Why discipline others, Peak Lord?

    Hey.

    A handsome guy looks beautiful and wants to be even more beautiful.

    "Relevant points, I left a letter for my junior sister. Junior sister, remember, read it carefully."

    Su Yu wanted to speak, but found that he couldn't make a sound, and could only watch the black-haired man carrying a broad sword drift away.

    She woke up suddenly in bed.

    Huh, it turned out to be a dream.

    But she sat up with a sigh of relief, and as soon as she put her hands on the bed, she felt abnormal.

    Looking down, I saw a small golden square seal pinched in the palm, exactly like in the dream.

    Don't talk about Wude.

    Su Yu looked at the small seal helplessly, and found that there were three small characters in seal script engraved on it - Zhiqiongfeng.

    The name is quite familiar...

    Is this the Zhiqiongfeng in the Xiuxian novel "I am the White Moonlight of Everyone" recommended by the sous chef?

    The female supporting role Su Yu has the same name and surname as her, but she is the cannon fodder for the heroine.

    Su Yu raised his forehead.

    Relevant memories belonging to the original body immediately appeared in her mind, and she hurriedly turned her head to look at the pillow.