Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    The small kitchen is located in the remote backyard of Zhiqiongfeng.

    The reason why Su Yu didn't change places was because he felt that chefs pay attention to physical strength, and knife workers stand on their posts and spoons, and all of them need strength. Therefore, walking from her own courtyard to the small inverted seat every day can be regarded as a physical activity for her.

    And, along the way, you can also check Zhiqiong—the daily situation of her entire chef.

    But now that the three rays of sunlight are falling, they are very conspicuous when they fall in the remote backyard.

    "What is that?"

    "Except for Senior Sister's small kitchen, there is no one else." "...Senior Sister is making     alchemy

    again?

    "

Wipe the corner of his mouth.

    Even Yan Yan, who continued to practice in the sword forest, couldn't help but stop his sword moves, and looked there, with a hint of expectation in his eyes.

    However -

    in the small kitchen.

    Hang Wan'er and Su Yu met each other's eyes.

    Su Yu coughed softly, retreated from the lingering admiration of his younger junior sister, and looked down at Wu Jin's plate.

    After the red clouds had dispersed, there was a gold hairpin full of precious brilliance on the Wujin bone plate at this moment.

    The head of the golden hairpin is like a small branch of coral branching into four branches. The golden branch is swaying, and three bright red carmine-colored gemstones the size of pearl rice hang down.

    This is the hot and sour chicken feet she made?

    Inserted in the hair bun, it must be shaken three times with one step, and the precious light will overflow.

    Su Yu raised his forehead.

    "Master, master, senior sister..." Hang Wan'er also covered her red lips in shock.

    I can't believe it, she spit it out, grandpa!

    Su Yu was also lucky.

    The coral beads branch into four branches, which are the four toes of the chicken claw bone.

    Fortunately, Master Su has always paid attention to details and cleaned up the chicken feet.

    Now the hairpin is gilded all over without a trace of blemish, otherwise it would be ridiculous.

    Master Su was able to bear it enough, and soon his face calmed down, "Not bad. It looks very suitable for you. Senior sister has said that it is specially prepared for you and junior sisters. You can wear it and try it."

    Try it . Try...you won't be able to take it off after you try it.

    Hang Wan'er cautiously stretched out her hand, picked up the golden hairpin and shook it, then gasped.

    Three rouge-colored gemstones the size of pearl rice grains fell on the gold hairpin tassels, and they trembled as soon as they were picked up, overflowing with the glow of three treasures, as if they were the certification of the way of heaven that fell from the sky just now.

    High-grade third-grade magic weapon!

    Her original double hairpin was just a second-rank inferior magic weapon, infused with spiritual energy, it could stab and slash against the enemy. It had no extra decorations, and no additional power. It was just a common attack magic weapon, covered in pure gold.