Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    In front of the Fire Palace projection array.

    The chief disciple of Qingrong Sect, Liu Ran, stopped following the scent.

    Just being overwhelmed by the blazing heat wave and fragrance, he saw the Elder Huashen of his Qingrong Sect.

    "Elder Mu."

    Liu Ran stepped forward respectfully, and told about his failure in entering the battle.

    But seeing the Great Elder sighing and waving his hands, his face was as pink as a peach, and he was dressed in blue, "If you lose, you will lose. But from now on, call me Elder Bai."

    The name of Elder Mu is really unlucky.

    The last one named Mu Wanyuan almost turned into soybean juice.

    Elder Baimu decided to change the name, "Xiao Ran, you are here just in time, try this barbecue pill."

    Liu Ran was stunned.

    Just in time, a flying sword dropped onto their table holding a dark iron barbecue plate.

    "Elder Sister, this was refined on the second floor of Nanxun."

    A Junior Sister from Qingrong Sect immediately explained.

    Xi Quan introduced with a smile, "This is Garlic Eggplant Dan." The

    thick-fleshed purple eggplant was cut into two pieces, and covered with a thick layer of finely minced garlic and diced red pepper.

    The fragrant oil and ingredients are inseparable, almost overflowing from the plump eggplant.

    Looking closely at the eggplant, there are still a few shallow cuts, and a lot of sauce has melted into it.

    Four shallow lavender red halos fell on it.

    "What kind of effect is this?" the junior sister of Qingrong Sect was curious.

    Xi Quan pondered for a while, "The alchemy of our second-floor junior sister Su has different effects on different monks. Guests need to experience it themselves."

    He handed over three pairs of bamboo chopsticks.

    Liu Ran was slightly taken aback.

    Some are not used to it, but they still reach out.

    She had heard about Su Yu's prowess at the Northern Cultivation Fair, and knew that Nanxun was the number one, with great abilities.

    Immediately without hesitation, after thanking Xi Quan, the bamboo chopsticks picked up her portion.

    The moment the tip of the chopsticks pierced the roasted eggplant with garlic, she was in a daze.

    It's too soft.

    The touch from the bamboo chopsticks at this moment was as soft as touching the furry and wet cotton, without any hindrance.

    Gently picking up a long strip of thick eggplant meat, Liu Ran subconsciously rolled up the minced garlic and red pepper dripping with sesame oil, and brought it to her mouth.

    For a moment she stopped.

    The hot air almost rolled over to the tip of her tongue, and the strong fragrance and burning taste swept over at the same time!

    The hot, soft eggplant meat is gently brushed. Bite it down, but the spicy and delicious juice inside came out.

    The extreme high temperature not only didn't make it dry, but made it more tender and delicious.