Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    In the mobile Dan car, Su Yu started to make super big golden fried wings.

    "Mo Xiaopang's father is expected to arrive first, and within half a cup of tea time, he will sit in Moer's moving castle. Xiaopang's mother will be later and is busy."

    Hang Wan'er confirmed the arrival time of the two guests again.

    Only then did Master Su seize the timing, and processed one of the chicken wings first.

    This ensures that when the 'guests' arrive at their temporary booth, they will be able to eat the fried wings and spicy wing tips just out of the fryer.

    Fried food and barbecue are both fire dishes. They seem simple, but they have strict fire requirements. One point is more than one point, and no matter how perfect the marinade is, it cannot make up for this difference.

    And this kind of heavy-fire dishes, once out of the pot for too long, the texture will start to change and the taste will decline. Even if it is reheated again, the taste will be greatly reduced.

    Generally, in the back kitchen, only when the guests arrive at the seat, the back kitchen will start frying. Unlike soups and stews, dishes can be prepared in advance.

    However, in the world of cultivating immortals now, in the blink of an eye, one step out is thousands of miles away.

    Master Su's back kitchen has also kept pace with the times, cooking in advance to avoid the other party waiting too long.

    "Well, the speed of moving the castle is still trustworthy."

    Master Su nodded, and carefully rolled the egg liquid and bread crumbs into the full wings that were cut apart.

    Soon the tangy fragrance gradually spread out from the moving car.

    The pitch-black sky of Chaos City slowly revealed a trace of whiteness.

    ...

    "Brother, you also smell like a moving pill car, but once you smell it, it's not as expensive as mine~"

    "Hey, this is the second half price. I bought a meridian pill together with Lao Wang from the tent next door. Half of it grows."

    "Well, half of it is really too little, isn't the happiest thing now is to have a whole family bucket meridian pill?"

    "Don't worry, Marshal Moer said, as long as you work hard, there will be some for the whole family, and there will be another one after opening the barrel."

    When Mo Xiaopang's father, Marshal Mo Nian of Tanmi City, stepped into the magic world. I heard such discussions when I was invited by him to sit in the restaurant of the castle's moving castle.

    Looking down from the glazed window, one could see the riot city barracks even with the magic thoughts.

    The discussion of these third- and fourth-rank demon soldiers cannot escape the ears of the high-ranking commander.

    The more Mo Xiaopang's father heard it, the more frightened he became.

    These demon soldiers are also full of energy, full of magic energy and energy, which is much better than other cities.

    He resisted asking more questions, and soon, the moving castle was on top of the moving Dan car.

    Far away, Marshal Mo Nian saw a familiar but unfamiliar green algae head.