Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Using mandarin duck hot pot, I was sweating profusely.

    It's so normal.

    Even in the seven-story Five Elements Secret Mansion Pagoda, the wind and ice elements are constantly operating, ensuring that there are at least five or six air-conditioning arrays on each floor, and the sweat is still unstoppable.

    Under the dual stimulation of boiling heat and various spicy, it is hard to resist.

    Especially the demons, who are already strong and tyrannical, have a fast metabolism in Su Yu's words, and after a meal, their foreheads seem to be washed with spiritual water.

    Stuffing the last piece of crispy meat with five levels of spiciness into his mouth, Motu covered his mouth and nose.

    "Could it be that Master Su melted the shattered armor into the pot just now, so that the magic energy escaped?"

    Nascent Soul at the next table frowned.

    "This armor belongs to the demon clan. When it is burned, the demonic energy will come out."

    "Impossible. I have sent the demonic scale armor once before, and I have taken it. How can there be such a strong demonic energy?

    " Yuanying disagreed, and his consciousness floated out on the spot.

    He also raised his hand and called the golden parrot.

    Mo Sang and Mo Tu were relieved at first, but now they looked at each other in horror.

    They are exposed!

    Who knew that it would be like this with a small armored crisp?

    Walk!

    You have to leave immediately, otherwise you will be surrounded by people and you will not be able to escape at all.

    They got up on the spot, but picked up the mandarin duck pot on the table in the blink of an eye.

    The two gobbled it up for a moment.

    9800 Lingshi.

    The century-old savings of the demons.

    Can't be wasted.

    Suddenly their tongues were hot and hot, as if they were on fire!

    But they couldn't take care of so much anymore, and the second demon hurriedly left the spirit stone and was about to leave.

    They thought they were already in hiding, but they didn't expect that when they stood up, the eyes of all the monks around them would focus on them in astonishment.

    Seeing their empty mandarin duck bottoms, all the monks who used snacks around were stunned.

    "Two fellow daoists... are you alright?"

    Mo Sang was stunned for a moment, knowing something bad happened, and both fled from the third floor of the tower with Motu desperately.

    Just when they left the Mifu Pagoda, Elder Zhang of Nanxun and Tu Ling, who were meditating on the pagoda today, opened their eyes together, and Yuanshen swept towards them two demons.

    Soon, they closed their eyes again.

    "Phew, I escaped."

    "Fortunately, I escaped quickly." The clothes on the

    two devils were all wet, and what was even more uncomfortable was that they drank the bottom of a pot of mandarin ducks in one gulp.

    Their whole bodies seemed to be on fire, and their mouths were dry and hot.