Chapter 2

Chapter 2 I Cooked Rice Today

    Inside the kitchenette.

    When Lu Yizhou rushed in, he saw a bowl of sticky porridge by the stove.

    It should be that he cooked it before leaving in the morning, asked the second senior sister to help heat it up, and sent it to the third senior brother.

    But now there is no heat in the bowl.

    "Second Senior Sister, you... do you know that Third Senior Brother is so weak that he can't move an inch, and can only rely on us to bring him food? We are late, and he can only be hungry."

    Su Yu stood by the stove helplessly.

    She started learning art from her grandfather at the age of five, helped in the shop at the age of eighteen, and opened her own shop at the age of twenty... She has served at least 10,000 diners.

    But now, she couldn't even cook a bowl of unpalatable porridge.

    Lu Yizhou was anxious and annoyed. He really wished that there could be some kind of heaven and earth treasure that could wake up the second senior sister. Open her eyes and see, is this the time for her to continue to feel sorry for herself, and even hate the third senior brother? She has high self-esteem, but it is very difficult for the third senior brother to live now. They are her classmates after all, she is so cruel...

    But suddenly, he looked up and saw Su Yu in front of him, holding the corner of her own clothes with both hands, drooping Shoulders, the whole person was overwhelmed and frustrated.

    Lu Yizhou was stunned.

    She has always had a very high self-esteem. Two years ago, she beat the sixth junior brother with a flying sword to vent her anger. She would rather be scolded by her master than die.

    But at this moment, she seemed a little apologetic. She had never seen Lu Yizhou in Qiongfeng for ten years.

    He was full of anger, as if he was being plucked by the seven strings of a guqin, and he was defeated for a while.

    "Hey, Second Senior Sister, I'm not blaming you, it's because I shouldn't let you do such trivial things..."

    Su Yu was worried, but still raised his hand to stop him, "There are no small things in the kitchen. Don't talk about these things, you should find a way to clean the porridge first." Warm it up and send it to your third senior brother."

    Lu Yizhou nodded immediately.

    Yes, he was confused.

    But I was a little suspicious, trying to find a way to heat up the porridge? Is it difficult?

    He glanced at Su Yu, picked up the porridge bowl immediately, and urged Wen Jue.

    In an instant, the porridge and rice in the bowl were steaming.

    Su Yu:

    Why didn't he turn the rice into flour?

    But this trick is really convenient. If all the waiters in her store know how to do this, then the food can be kept at the optimum temperature at the entrance and delivered to the diners' tables.

    She was full of envy and appreciation, which made Lu Yizhou blush a little.

    And after he relaxed, he smelled a strong smell of grain lingering in the back kitchen.

    He immediately looked suspiciously at the porcelain bowl in his hand, and then at the cast iron pot on the stove beside Su Yu.

    The source of the smell appears to be the latter.