Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Master Su is not a benevolent person.

    When you meet a bad person, invite him to dinner.

    There is no such thing as a good thing.

    But Master Su bowed his head, flipping through her thick plate of taking investigation report.

    Check out Ermo's feedback.

    Sweating and crying will reduce the magic energy possessed by the demons.

    When the magic energy is reduced to a certain level, the magic horn will fall off.

    Under the impact of various delicacies, the magic element can't bear it, and it will be damaged due to too much joy.

    This tells everyone that extreme joy begets sorrow.

    Su Yu looked at the two demons.

    Perhaps this battle between humans and demons does not require human cultivators to shed blood.

    As long as Master Su's back kitchen is in good health.

    Master Su, request to fight!

    "You are no longer complete demons. If your demonic essence is damaged, even if you return to the demon realm, you will not be able to breathe demon energy to regenerate     .

    "     Motu, the big man with crying red eyes, burst into tears again.     Can not go back.     Losing their magic essence and horns, they are already useless. Even if they go back, they will be ridiculed by the demons, no different from being crippled!     Motu raised his head, didn't struggle with the twisted chains on his hands, and sniffed, "We won't say anything. Wait for another two days, what if the magic yuan can still stick together?"     Taoist Mu: "..."     Hang Wan'er snorted, "I really won't cry if I don't see my second senior sister's poisonous pill!"     Xiao Muge was about to untie the fine cloth, but was stopped by Su Yu.

    Mo Sang gritted his teeth, "Even if we are willing to help you, we can't do it. Our body...is no different from human cultivation. If we communicate with other demon generals, they will find abnormalities at a glance and will not believe us at all!

    " They also compete with each other to see who has the best-looking magic horns, the color is dark and pure, and the curvature of the corners is more imposing.

    Now their horns are gone.

    Too ugly to want to die.

    "You guys kill me." Mo Sang bowed his head.

    Don't talk about communicating with other magic generals, I don't even want to see them.

    I am ugly.

    Su Yu looked at their pale faces and smooth foreheads, and they really didn't look like demons.

    "There is no other way for the magic element, the horns can still stick together." Hang Wan'er put her hands on her hips.

    The two demons were taken aback.

    Hope was ignited in Motu's eyes, however, it was dimmed for a moment, "The magic horn loses its magic energy, and it will soon turn to ashes in the human world."

    He moved his handcuffed wrist, and took out a tree with great effort from his robe. leather rolls.

    Before it was opened, some white ashes spilled out from inside.