Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Corruption City ranks fifth in the Demon Realm's combat power.

    The devilish energy here is different from the riot city, just like the name of the devil city, it is full of greed and corruption.

    The demon people who have lived here for more than 30 years will soon forget what they were going to do. They will be dominated by endless material desires, and they will always want to get more without being satisfied.

    Such a temperament makes the Corruption City trade countless magic stones and magic weapons every day.

    Although their combat strength is low, their wealth is second to none in the devil world.

    "This is... what?"

    However, at this moment, the sixth-grade magic weapon that fell from the sky twisted and twisted, and contracted a few times elastically in the air. Son, I have never seen it.

    He curiously asked the lieutenant general, and saw the other side's expression of astonishment and bewilderment.

    In Corruption City, there are at least a hundred auction transactions conducted every day, large and small, underground and above ground.

    The magic weapons being transported in and out flowed in an endless stream at the city gate and never stopped.

    Although Mo Xiaopang is young, he has more knowledge about magic weapons than other demons who are hundreds of years old.

    But what is it?

    Mo Xiaopang's eyes lit up immediately, a magic weapon he had never seen before.

    "This... must be the favor bestowed upon me by the great demon lord. He heard my prayer!"

    Lieutenant General:

    Impossible.

    There are millions of demons in the demon world, and all the demons pray, how could the demon master hear them?

    But when the magic weapon came, he really didn't notice it in advance - the opponent must be a stronger magic weapon than him.

    "Enemy attack——"

    He was terrified, and when he was about to warn, a chubby little hand grabbed the elastic coil hanging in front of him.

    In an instant, the coil disappeared in the small wrist.

    The lieutenant was astonished and pleasantly surprised.

    The sixth-grade magic weapon surrendered?

    As long as you surrender, there are generally only benefits, and there will be no backlash.

    And Mo Xiaopang has already prayed with his hands again, closed his eyes, "O Lord, thank you for lowering the treasure. But how can I use it to get a complete set of magic elements?"     Deputy general

    : "..."

, and another piece of oiled paper, as if hearing him praying, fell from the sky.

    There was a huge word on it - [Hey]

    A big demon and a small demon looked at each other in blank dismay.

    "What do you mean, lieutenant general, you read a lot." Mo Xiaopang didn't understand.

    The lieutenant was embarrassed.

    Mo Xiaopang didn't make things difficult for him. Looking at the oil paper, he scratched the back of his head blankly, "Is this some kind of secret method? Hello?