Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Because of a dish of snail noodles, Shuigong's admission came too fast.

    "What, this smell..."

    Su Yu led his juniors and sisters into the Golden Palace with Jin Haotian to save people.

    But as soon as he took people to the gate of the Golden Palace, he ran into elders and disciples from all over the world who were watching at the stone tablet in front of the mountain gate.

    "Is she the heir of the Earth Palace?"

    "There is a flower tin between her eyebrows, and the jade slips and jade keys that symbolize the earth element are also around her waist, that's right. But there are more water element keys?"

    Su Yu wore a jade belt around his waist, three Next to the earth-type jade key, there is a water-like spiritual key.

    One water blue and one sand yellow interval.

    The surrounding disciples from the western region were not very familiar with her.

    At this moment, they all stretched their necks and watched from afar, but soon they all covered their noses.

    "Why does Nanxun smell so...weird?" The

    elder of the Ice Soul Sect didn't care so much, and stepped forward anxiously, "Little nephew Su, Xue Ning and the others were also bewitched, please."

    Su Yu nodded, just about to When she entered, she felt a drop of clear water coolly falling on her forehead.

    She reached out and touched it.

    I saw the astonishment and envy of everyone.

    "The flowers on the forehead have added a color of water. It seems that the Lord of the Water Palace also loves her very much. There is really someone who can become the heir of the two palaces."

    Su Yu pursed his lips and nodded towards the crowd.

    This is where to go.

    According to the vibration and noise of the Five Elements Pot in her dantian, she might soon have spirit keys hanging around her waist.

    Master Su couldn't escape the image of a nouveau riche.

    While Su Yu was thinking, he was already drawn into the small world of the Golden Palace at the entrance of the stone tablet in front of him.

    Only a group of stunned people remained in front of the projection array.

    Soon, everyone saw a piece of loess rolling in from the sky, condensing the appearance of a middle-aged woman in a brown Taoist robe.

    "She is the successor of my Earth Palace."

    Another cloud of mist quickly formed in the sky, and a beautiful woman in a blue palace dress walked out of it.

    "Now she is the successor of my water palace. Sister Sha, I have closed the challenge channel of my water palace, and there is only Xiao Su as the successor." The

    beautiful woman said, with a line of tears in the corner of her eyes.

    "Do you have to fight with your sister? Your earth palace has not been closed yet, so you can continue to find a successor."

    Everyone was suffocated.

    Because he likes Su Yu so much, the lord of the Water Palace is better than the Earth Palace, so he immediately closed the 30-day challenge ahead of schedule!