Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "This is a formation!" As

    Elder Zhang spoke, the traces of golden light gradually poured into his body.

    His Bainatao robe fluttered, and a hint of intoxication quickly appeared on his face.

    However, within three breaths, before Hang Wan'er could ask carefully, there was a puff, and the plum fruit engraved with the word "Shou" in Zhang Daoren's hand was wiped out.

    The golden light on the circle pattern of the word "Shou" collapses a little bit, and disappears.

    Zhang Daoren sighed, "Wow, it turned out to be a burst of vitality. I feel more alive."

    He opened his eyes, and then looked at Su Yu with uncontrollable appreciation and relief.

    "You can actually form formations. It is a hundred years of luck for my Nanxun Sect to have such an amazingly talented disciple like you."

    Hang Wan'er took a deep breath and looked at her second senior sister.

    Su Yu held back, so he didn't look at the Five Elements Pot in his dantian.

    Carved into arrays?

    She closed her eyes and opened them again, the corners of her mouth were suppressed for a long time before she regained her calm curve, "Forcibly take three breaths, the elders don't flatter me."

    Daoren Zhang laughed.

    "Little nephew Su, you are still humbled by this old man. You carved talismans on this ungrade plum fruit to form an array, stirring up the aura of heaven and earth, and injecting a steady stream of vitality into the formation.

    Such a small plum fruit is fragile and has limited vitality . , the formation's influx exceeds its limit, and it will naturally be damaged. If it were any other formation master, I'm afraid it would not be able to sustain this formation beyond four breaths."

    Su Yu's mouth twitched.

    However, Hang Wan'er's pretty face burst into splendor when she heard it, and she looked at Su Yu adoringly.

    She thought that the second senior sister was already very good at alchemy and weapon refining, but she could still carve talismans into formations?

    It is said that the strength of the sea of ​​consciousness of the formation master is astonishing, and his spiritual consciousness is keen, he can perceive everything in the world, and stir up the aura of the world through Lingbao, Lingshi and other objects to form a formation.

    The second senior sister only used one plum fruit, and she did it!

    "It turns out that Second Senior Sister understands formations, but Second Senior Sister still had some reservations about killing the third rank that day." Hang Wan'er blurted out, and she was startled when she said it.

    Scared to death.

    Fortunately, the second senior sister didn't make it to the ring that day, otherwise would there still be her contribution points from Hang Wan'er?

    "Second Senior Sister, next time you ask me to do whatever you want, don't do it yourself." Hang Wan'er hurriedly said.

    Su Yu: "..."

    No matter how thick-skinned Master Su is, he still can't bear the torrent of adoration from her little junior sister.

    But when she looked at the carved plum fruit, she couldn't help but ponder.