Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Did You Cook Today?

    After several rounds of onlookers from Renxiu Feisheng, Su Yu already knew Lei Jie's unspoken rules.

    The stronger the monk, the stronger the baptism of Thunder Tribulation.

    Lei Jie will forge fairy bodies for them. If the Thunder Tribulation is strong, the Empress Dowager will be even stronger.

    Therefore, even those with high cultivation bases, such as Xiao Muge, did not dare to underestimate Tianlei back then.

    At this moment, Su Yu looked up at the sky and saw the dark clouds, with a solemn face.

    "Second Senior Sister is the God Transformation, why does Lei Jie seem to have the same power as Senior Brother?" "     Tianlei

    ...is this God's punishment?"

Everyone looked at the sky, their faces changed drastically.

    Eighty-one thunderbolts with golden hair and black hair descended on her unceremoniously.

    The hearth in Su Yu's body, where the five elements were running, jumped out in an instant.

    But her cultivation base is still transforming into a god, and the mortal body is still some time away from the tribulation period.

    If you are not careful, you may die.

    The masters and apprentices at Qiongfeng Peak, onlookers from various factions, and demon cultivators were all nervous, fearful and angry, throwing out all kinds of magic weapons, moving castles, and lightning shelters with air-raid shelters.

    Not only that, they also rushed into the dark clouds of Su Yulei's robbery one by one.

    "Heavenly Tribulation, if you want to punish, come at us!"

    "Why did you punish Nephew Xiao Su? I begged her to make alchemy, and I begged her to refine weapons!"

    "Yes, we were punished by her." The breakthrough of enlightenment means that we have gained benefits that we didn't have..."

    Everyone rushed towards Su Yu in a hurry regardless of the rules of heaven.

    Adding one person to cross the catastrophe doubles the catastrophe.

    Even if Xiao Muge crosses the catastrophe, no one dares to act rashly. If they are not careful, not only Xiao Muge may be killed, but even they themselves will be hard to protect.

    But today, they saw that Su Yu's robe was shrouded in thunder, and seeing that she was only a god, she had already faced eighty-one thunders, and they couldn't help it.

    "If you want to die, let's die together!"

    "If you want to kill her, step on my corpse."

    "If you have the ability, kill us all! Let there be no more immortal cultivators in this world!"

    "Same as the Demon Race.

    " Yu never expected that all the demons flew over one after another, blocking her head and protecting her layer by layer.

    The five spirits stick to her body even more, not retreating a step.

    None of them reached the time of crossing the catastrophe. They were all Mahayana, Huashen and even Nascent Soul, and none of them could withstand any blow from eighty-one thunders.

    In the blink of an eye, it will be wiped out, and there will be no soul left.

    "Little nephew Su, the way of heaven is like this, I don't care if I don't ascend!"