Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    The road to the food basket between the human world and the immortal world has been successfully built.

    In the air, one person and one fairy finally meet.

    This is an important day worthy of commemoration in both circles.

    Su Yu was holding a shovel in one hand, and a 'cement bucket' was hanging on her waist. The skirt was too long, and she thought it was in the way, so she also tied it around her waist.

    Below her is a tall building that she can't see to the bottom and built by herself.

    When she saw Xiao Muge, she still tried to build another layer up.

    As she was stepping on the stairs and looking up, the wind from Mu Taoren's electric fan and the slight fairy air from the fairy world brushed her sweaty cheeks.

    This is a portrait of working people.

    This is a representation of hard work.

    In order to get in touch with him, she forged a ladder leading to the fairy world.

    Be proud!

    Xiao Muge stretched the dragon's tendons, looked down, and felt that his right shoulder, right arm, and even a large piece of his chest were slowly melting in the scorching sun.

    However, Su Yu looked up and touched his nose, "You're so cute, it's the name of your fairy statue."

    "..."

    Is this name a compliment?

    Xiao Muge coughed lightly, pulled the phone line, his ears were hot.

    But finally remembered the business, and handed her the basket in his hand.

    "Second Junior Sister, the fairy material you want."

    Master Su's eyes lit up.

    Her hard work in building the building all the way was really worth it.

    Her hands were shaking as she picked up the basket.

    Then Xiao Muge's extended index finger tapped the back of his hand.

    "The other party has just been punished by thunder, and the thunder remains in it. I will leave a celestial power to help you resist. Others can't touch it easily."

    Su Yu felt a little numbness on the back of his hands, and soon it flowed into both hands like a breeze.

    This taste...

    She took a deep breath and took over the vegetable basket, as if she had taken over the climax of her chef career.

    "Okay. Don't worry, I will treat it well."

    "Do you eat in the fairy world?"

    "By the way, is there enough spiritual material in the fairy world? Can it be delivered every day? Will there be gaps in you?

    " Collected books all over to find these answers.

    "Immortal world didn't eat before, but after that," Xiao Muge took a deep look at Su Yu, "maybe."

    "As for spiritual materials..."

    He turned his head and glanced up, "I can guarantee some amount every day. "

    Master Su heaved a sigh of relief.

    At the penalty column, the ten Jiao brothers, who had been frying oil every day, had cramps, skinned and heart-digged, all had a chill on the back of their necks.