Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Inside the kitchenette.

    Su Yu looked solemn, and looked at the stove in front of him.

    For this feast of four birds in the world of cultivating immortals, she borrowed three sets of ducks, a famous Huaiyang dish.

    An old male duck with tight flesh is used, and a fat wild duck is nestled inside, and a tender and tender young pigeon is nested inside.

    This not only requires the dexterous combination of the fingertips and the knife to remove all the bones and internal organs one by one, but also to ensure that the duck skin is intact and not leaked even if it is used to hold water. The brightness of the emitted light is almost the same.

    Perfect knife work is the basis of this famous dish, so as to ensure that when it is steamed and cooked, it can be well-proportioned and uniform in taste.

    Then, the focus is on cooking.

    Three different types of birds, each with their own characteristics, need to be preserved to the greatest extent in this dish, and they must be highly unified without conflicting with each other.

    Su Yu was the first to learn from his grandfather in the kitchen. It took him no less than two years to practice the process of dismantling the bones. His thumb was rubbed red by the duck bone, and he seasoned it no less than a thousand times.

    Thinking of the past, she couldn't help but think of those failed products that couldn't be served on the table and could only be eaten by herself, and she felt a little full for a moment.

    Su Yu shook his head helplessly, stretched out his hand to scoop up a spoonful of gold-winged bone soup that was clear in color and glowing with light gold, fixed his eyes, and slowly poured it on the three sets of Lingshan cormorants that had already been shaped.

    Three flavors in one, with a taste of Garuda broth, fresh and fresh, the finishing touch.

    Knead the formula, light the spirit fire, and simmer on low heat.

    The colorful iron pot at her dantian was instantly ignited.

    For a moment, four birds appeared in front of her eyes, lifelike and singing continuously. Among them, three birds of different sizes, headed by a fast bird with dark brown wings and a little bit of golden light, stick closely behind it...

    "Second Senior Sister, what is this?!"

    Lu Yizhou hugged the piano, Hurry to the door of the small kitchen.

    His eyes suddenly fell on the red mist-shrouded stove at this moment, and he lost all the monk's immortal posture.

    When he was called, Su Yu woke up from the illusion in front of her eyes, only felt the Five Elements Pot in her dantian vibrate faintly, and the meridians of her whole body seemed to have removed some impurities, and at this moment were filled with inexhaustible saturated aura.

    Comfortable.

    Su Yu couldn't help squinting his eyes.

    And the purplish red mist shrouded in the cauldron on the stove quickly shrank, restrained, and disappeared at the bottom of the pot.

    Su Yu put down the spoon in his hand, washed his hands, and looked into the pot with strict eyes.

    At the bottom of the pot, there is a pale white pill the size of a palm and shaped like a "Spirit Mountain Corgo" with its head up and its wings spread. A trace of gold thread lingers on its wings, faintly smudged to the coronet's body, adding a touch of vivid beauty. .