Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Wilderness Town, Xiuxian Grand Meeting Street.

    The sun was gradually setting and the moon was shrouded, but several spotlight arrays lit up at the event, just like daytime.

    The shops of the ten sects are bustling with activity. There are monks queuing up from the street to the end of the street, and there are constant teams entering and leaving the secret realm.

    "It's just going through the door three times, senior sister."

    Xue Ning took her senior sister Xu Shuang, and the two of them drove the water sword to the end of the street.

    Many monks also took a look at the shops at the end of the street, some went in and some came out.

    Xiao Xiaoning ran over to see it, and was stunned.

    The big plaque of the Nanxun School has already been hung on the store, and there are many magic weapons and elixirs on the treasure shelf in the store, which is the same as the first floor of the store where she went in to browse as a distinguished guest just now.

    At this time, a few monks from the northern border were choosing and bargaining inside, as if they were disgusted with the outdated style of the magic weapon of the Nanxun School.

    Isn't this the same as what she thought when she entered the store for the first time?

    At the beginning, she thought that Nanxun had really lost.

    Hey, she doesn't have enough structure.

    Xiao Xiao blushed, but soon became suspicious.

    Why don't you use the VIP system now!

    There are many people in the store.

    Xiao Ning felt lost, and wanted to show her senior sister her status as a distinguished guest!

    "Ning Ning, the Blind Treasure you said is on the second floor?"

    "Yes." Xue Ning hurriedly said, "Come on, Senior Sister, I'll take you up."

    But when she walked to the Blind Treasure on the second floor, what else was there? The treasure shelf has only one white wall with celadon vases.

    illusion!

    She was overjoyed.

    It turned out that in the evening, the store opened for business, but the only ones who could go to the second floor were distinguished customers like her who could pass the examination.

    Xiao Xiao quickly turned her head and saw the male cultivator who was negotiating with customers on the price with his abacus in his hands.

    "This Nanxun fellow Taoist."

    Xue Ning walked over, only to find out that he was Foundation Establishment, and couldn't help being stunned.

    Looking back, there are only two golden pills in the Nanxun shop, and the rest are foundation building.

    "Hey, you're here again, honored guest." Hang Wan'er was sitting by the window, practicing today's Five Immortal Rope tying technique.

    Xiao Xiao was overjoyed, and hurriedly pulled the senior sister over, looked around carefully, and lowered her voice, "This little junior sister, I want to open the blind treasure again."

    Hang Wan'er stopped her hands for a moment.

    The female cultivator did not lie to the female cultivator, she also lowered her voice and replied.