Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Elder Hong Yun didn't know what he was about to face.

    Sitting on the second floor, he couldn't hide his pleasure and began to think about how to arrange their layout in the body if there were four Nascent Souls.

    He even thought of the fourth sentence that Mu Taoist hadn't thought of just now.

    "The Nascent Soul to the south of me represents all the monks in the southern border, punish Rong Qianqiu, you shameless person!"

    Wonderful.

    Hong Yun is happy.

    Mu Taoist held the four-yuan baby enviously and looked at him.

    Why didn't I think of it just now?

    "If there is a fifth one, I will punish Rong Qianqiu on behalf of your ancestor!" Rong Qianqiu who

    had been imprisoned by Qingxuan: "???"

    He is gone!

    Rong Qianqiu is now sluggish, unable to lift a trace of aura, the fortune talisman on the side of his waist is completely burned out, and a pool of black ash falls.

    He looked at Mu Taoist with despair and envy.

    Gritting his teeth, "Be careful... Mei Zhen'er, there

    is something wrong with her talisman..." After finishing speaking, he passed out.

    Mu Taoist and the rest of the Nascent Soul exchanged a glance.

    Now that Mei Zhen'er's realm has fallen to Jindan, there will be no serious threat in the short term, but Tianshengzong's emaciated camel is bigger than a horse, and it will be quick to cure her, so I have to guard against it.

    Qingxuan was solemn, immediately pinched out several green glows in his hand, and hit the air in an instant.

    "Order from the inspector hall! From now on, all my disciples in Nanxun are not allowed to take or wear Tianshengzong talismans. All magic weapons and elixir produced by Tianshengzong are put on hold!"

    Su Yu listened for a while, and felt relieved Nodded.

    "Then I'll make Zang Zang Bao Dan."

    Hong Yun was taken aback.

    what……

    Wait, regret it now, is there still time! ?

    Cultivation event.

    At this moment, the two stone monuments are on the streets of the assembly, shining brightly.

    [Shop Lingshi ranking

    1 Nanxun faction 1849***

    2 Tianshengzong]

    [Secret realm Lingshi ranking

    1 Nanxun faction

    2 Tianshengzong]

    In the last three days of the rally, Nanxun became the number one in the rally with an overwhelming advantage.

    How overwhelming?

    Even this display stone tablet can't write down Nanxun's complete Lingshi income!

    One-tenth of an ancient spirit vein, two Shakyamuni prophecies, plus the income from Nanxun's second-floor building and the secret team, accumulated so many spiritual stones that even this display stone tablet that has been used for more than fifty years... can't show it. complete.