Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    The spicy duck intestines are just slightly rolled and then removed from the fire in time. With the residual heat of the hot oil, the duck intestines are fully cooked and tender while remaining crisp.

    At this time, the tenacity taste is not too much, and it is effortless to chew between the teeth, and it feels like a bomb. Thin and fine texture, every time you chew, the stir-fried sauce and spicy red oil will fill your mouth with excitement and boldness.

    Spicy and crispy, no matter how you chew it, you won't get tired of it, even addictive.

    Just after swallowing, the delicious aftertaste permeated out again, urging to take another sip.

    This is too much to stop.

    When Mo Mie came back to his senses, he yelled, "What are you giving me—Gudong." He

    swallowed it.

    The instinct of the body is one step ahead of his mind.

    He held his neck, trying to spit out the possibly poisonous stuff.

    But after stopping for a while and saying a word, the aftertaste of spicyness surged up, and it was even more clear and mellow in the mouth.

    Mo Mie stared at Xiao Mu and Zhongwu.

    But the other party obviously didn't intend to give him another one.

    Instead, a slender female cultivator with bright features and a calm expression in front of him, who is not at all afraid in front of him, the head of the twelve devil generals, took a step forward with a vegetable spoon.

    A jade slip flew towards him.

    [The Human Realm Seven-story Pagoda's Hundred-Year Worker's Contract]

    Demon Mie:

    He let out a hoot, and he sneered, "Human cultivators are useless, and they have been unable to ascend for many years even in such an environment of heavenly spirits and earthly treasures! And I won’t betray the demon clan for trash.”

    He snorted, and saw clearly the Five Elements Spirit Key and the seven-story secret mansion glazed pagoda on Su Yuyu’s waist, which were tied with silver strings.

    Mo Mie narrowed his eyes, "You are that Su Yu?"

    He knew it.

    That trash Mei Youde told them before that Nanxun and Su Yu were the most dangerous and must be removed first.

    But the demon lord doesn't believe in Mei Youde at all.

    Human cultivation has always used strategies more.

    This may be a trap, or it may be Mei Youde's personal grudge against that trash.

    Unexpectedly, today, his Mo Mie fell into the hands of Nanxun Su Yu.

    What Mei Youde said turned out to be true.

    "Unless I die, I will be driven by the devil forever!" Mo Mie stated.

    "What's the use of killing you a demon?"

    Bi Yugui lay on Xiao Muge's bamboo hat, spread out her two thin claws, and couldn't help speaking.

    "If you die, a demon general with similar strength to yours will be born in the demon world for at most a hundred years. Demons are inexhaustible. Your companions have told us.