Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    The disciples who were originally watching the battle between Misty and Yuqiong now turned their attention to the arena at Zhiqiong Peak.

    For a moment, they couldn't tell whose guarding the ring it was.

    The Jack Corpse Crow of the third grade, equivalent to the middle stage of the Jindan, was instantly destroyed by Wei Zhao's knife.

    Wei Zhao stood resolutely on the ring, with the aura of one man in charge and one man in charge.

    "Second Senior Sister, I surprised you."

    Wei Zhao was ashamed and apologetic, and wished he could go down to the ring to apologize now.

    And his golden core is abnormal, standing on the ring, the wound is only covered with aura, the light of the golden core... It really makes the disciples who are watching the battle unable to look directly at it.

    Everyone was speechless.

    Dare to feel that Wei Zhao didn't use all his strength from the beginning, and was still testing the golden pill that he had just repaired a few days ago?

    How can this be a person who has failed to condense the core and shattered the golden core? He looks like a genius who is about to be born!

    Zhou Zhang cried out in pain, his eyes were about to burst, and his sea of ​​consciousness was backlashed again.

    "Wei Zhao! I will never die with you!"

    Beastmaster, every beast has the potential to grow.

    Losing one, all the painstaking efforts in cultivating over the past ten years have been completely wasted, and the strength of the beast master has also been greatly weakened, and it will not be able to recover immediately in the short term.

    If the beast master who signed the contract dies, the beast master's sea of ​​consciousness will be severely injured.

    "Eldest brother... what should we do, should we go to the master?"

    All the disciples of Bai Yufeng turned pale in panic.

    "Master has been sitting for a few days. If you see senior brother like this, what if something happens on the spot?" For

    a moment, they all hesitated.

    Su Yu looked towards the ring, and finally expressed his approval of Wei Zhao's straightforward confrontation.

    "Senior brother three is finally the same as before, he was able to jump up and challenge before!" Hang Wan'er happily took out the white flower honey wine from the mustard bag, and gave Su Yu a careful look.

    "After the third senior brother finishes the ring, let him have a sip. I won't drink it."

    Lu Yizhou also looked at the ring with admiration,

    "Before the third senior brother was injured, the Yuan Mie Yuan Dao was like a sea of ​​fire, with endless waves. With one blow, it will kill the enemy from all directions. The enemy is overwhelmed, making people inescapable. Senior brother often said that as long as the third senior brother can survive the catastrophe of the golden core, the future will be a pillar for us to reach Qiongfeng."

    Su Yu nodded in satisfaction, her great cause of caring for the rest of the world, and finally I saw hope.

    "Hey! The third senior brother is also true."