Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    The Nanxun Bianzhou returned to the southern border with half of the ancient spirit vein.

    The ancient spiritual veins have pure and strong spiritual energy, even monks with old injuries can easily absorb them. It is even said that sitting on the ancient spiritual veins to practice, monks will speed up their comprehension of the laws of the world.

    Not to mention casual cultivators, even some sects with inheritance are very eager to get it.

    Among the Nanxun escort team, Qingxuan was the only one with the highest cultivation level, who was in the early stage of transformation.

    As long as he comes to a late stage of transformation, he can be restrained, and the other elders of Nanxun can be taken down together.

    This is the difference between Huashen, a monk who has comprehended part of the laws of heaven and earth, and Nascent Soul.

    However, the tempted casual cultivators and sects that are both good and evil all want to wait for an appropriate time to make a move secretly.

    You must know that the mantis catches the cicada, and the oriole is behind.

    If news spread that he had robbed Nanxun and obtained the ancient spirit veins, his reputation would be damaged, and it was inevitable that he would be robbed again.

    For example, Patriarch Hei Ming who was attacking Nanxun Bianzhou at this moment.

    In the later stage of his transformation, he studied the law of the moon's eclipse, so that monks below the Mahayana within a hundred feet could not see the full moon in the night.

    Therefore, he was going to snatch Nanxun's spiritual veins away when he seized Yuehui in the dark of night, so that no one would notice.

    However, not to mention Yuehui at this moment, even the Nanxun boat is equipped in the daytime!

    Ancestor Heiming was dumbfounded in the light.

    "Old Patriarch Hei Ming!?"

    The masters of the other nine sects in the southern region rushed over, thinking that the light of day mixed with pure spiritual veins was a treasure from heaven and earth.

    Turns out, a crime scene.

    Awkward.

    The elders of the nine sects looked at each other, they had no life-threatening friendship with Nanxun—except for the Jin Ba sect.

    However, they are both members of the southern sect.

    When encountering a heaven and earth spirit treasure, he rushed faster than a bird.

    Lu saw that the allies in the southern border were not aggrieved, so he left immediately.

    That would be shameless.

    Even Li Yiming, the elder of Tianshengzong's chessboard, and another master of Huashen, couldn't help complaining and scolding Hei Ming when they saw this situation.

    "Old Ancestor Hei Ming, you are so daring! You don't know what to say!"

    Snatching people's spiritual veins made a big splash and attracted them all in broad daylight.

    If you don't help Nanxun, you will look like a villain of Tianshengzong!

    In the future, how can Tian Shengzong, who claims to be the number one, gain a foothold in the north and the south?