Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    The Nanxun shop was quiet.

    Indeed, frozen silence.

    The second floor has become almost a residue.

    The only piece of pure land left was Su Yu who summoned the second-grade treasure handkerchief in time, and flew into the sky together with Xiong Feng.

    She lowered her head and looked into the shop.

    The spiritual fire in his hand was ignited, melting the ice soul.

    Immediately, he closed his eyes to the lake, and together with his newly obtained magic weapon of the glacier, he fell to the ground on the first floor along with the turbulent river.

    All the customers in the shop also jumped up and woke up.

    "Ah! His father, why is Nanxun's shop broken again!"

    "Shuilingmen has a grudge against Nanxun, right? I come to his shop every day to break through skills. This is flooding golden mountains and freezing thousands of miles!"

    "Damn, I It's soaking wet again!"

    Huyuan has been awakened by the water, holding his glacial magic weapon in a daze, did he break through?

    He opened his mouth to say something, but the snow-melted glacier in early spring with a mud-like color was also washed down by the waves, and was instantly sent to his mouth by the water flow.

    With one click, he accidentally bit the top of the mountain.

    So dense, so icy taste.

    It was like eating a mouthful of ice and snow from the mountains in the north, which contained the fruits of autumn, and it melted sweetly in his mouth, and the coolness and aroma of the ice went straight to his dantian.

    Kacha—

    the water in the shop was frozen again.

    Another two treasure shelves melted into ice in an instant and broke.

    Sitting on the precious handkerchief, Su Yu sighed helplessly.

    Throw down two balls of spiritual fire again.

    Finally rescued everyone.

    The water in the shop was immediately collected by the sober lake.

    "This distinguished guest, please compensate me for damaging my Nanxun third-rank defense array and store magic weapon." Su Yu sighed.

    The lake is silent.

    A fourth-grade magic weapon of snow melting in early spring is collected in a fan, and a fourth-grade magic weapon of glacier spring water is collected in a mustard bag, grinning.

    Looking at the advanced double-heart technique in which his dantian has been flooded with water and frozen for thousands of miles, he grinned.

    Looking at the huge bill that Yu Dong handed over with his abacus, two pieces of the fourth-grade magic weapon Handan, one million spirit stones, and the rest of the compensation amount of 1.28 million spirit stones, the corners of Huyuan's smiling eyes twitched fiercely. .

    This is not counting the ten times the compensation he said before...

    I'm sorry, Junior Sister.

    Brother misunderstood you.

    The store was really smashed by you!

    what.