Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    There was an uproar outside Zangshu Pavilion.

    "What happened, I've never seen a disciple wake up after falling asleep..."

    "All those in the Qi refining period are awake?" The

    elders of the Discipline Hall and the eleven peak masters couldn't help but lean forward from their seats. It seemed that they could figure out what was going on in the Library Pavilion.

    "Could it be that the Wordless Heavenly Book is short of maintenance recently?" Eleventh Peak Yuan Rong asked curiously.

    The red- robed elder shook his head, "The brilliance remains unabated, and the main body of the Heavenly Book is still in the Discipline Hall. It was checked yesterday, and there is no problem."

    The Wordless Heavenly Book is a sixth-grade magic weapon that Nanxun obtained in the ancient secret realm many years ago.

    Below Yuanying, it can be read by thousands of people at the same time.

    However, it doesn't have a word.

    "Could it be because she forged weapons and found a way to read the heavenly scriptures?" the beauty peak master of the Twelve Peaks said with frowned eyebrows.

    The elder in the red robe thought for a moment, "There is no word to comprehend, it all depends on the disciple's recent comprehension. We have tried many times, the higher the disciple's comprehension, the higher the cultivation level, the longer the time he can read. If you practice diligently recently, as long as you It is short of a enlightenment, and when they read, they will gain something and help them realize their epiphanies."

    These words made the onlookers who watched the game today startled and envious.

    The third-class ranking is both an assessment and an opportunity.

    Normally, disciples do not have the opportunity to read the Wordless Heavenly Book at all. But during the Dabi, the sect was brought out.

    If the talent is high, and they have reached the threshold of comprehension of kung fu, they will be enlightened as soon as they read the wordless scriptures, which is equivalent to helping them advance a long way.

    Who wouldn't want an opportunity like this?

    I simply envy the disciples of third-class peaks!

    "But to be fair, even if we were given a chance, most of them would fall asleep. Didn't you say that you have to sleep when you

    refine Qi, and it's hard to hold on even if you build a foundation?"

    Everyone's astonished gazes could not help but focus on Zangshu Pavilion again, forgetting about the other eleven peak examination disciples who were about to go down Bitao Mountain and rush to Zangshu Pavilion.

    How did you do it?

    Su Yu was in the Library Pavilion, holding an iron pot, and poured the steaming red and tender fish fillets into the large white porcelain sea bowl.

    Boiled fish is heavy but fresh.

    Different from the delicate Huaiyang cuisine, it has a bold aesthetic and informal pleasure.

    It is steaming hot, whether it is winter or summer, it can make people sweat all over.

    And this dish is also known as boiling fish, and the indispensable step is to let the oil boil for the second time after the dish is served.