Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    On Baiyu Peak, birds and beasts are buzzing.

    However, at this moment, Chang Qing looked at the elixir in the green jade bowl in front of him, feeling dazed for a moment.

    Su Yu waved.

    Yu Dong immediately stepped forward and presented a jasper spoon.

    This small spoon is transparent in jade color, and it is a complete set with the jade bowl, as if carved from a whole piece of green jadeite, it is as moist as reflecting water, and as green as tender willows.

    Yu Dong never understood why the Second Senior Sister asked him to buy so many sets of spoons, chopsticks, dishes, and dishes with different styles and colors.

    But now when he looked at the elixir in Chang Qing's hands, he understood.

    The small jasper bowl made the milky white pill look like curdled fat, soft and delicate.

    Take a small sip with the oily green spoon, the jade is greener, the milk is whiter, I even want people to burn incense and change their clothes, and then appreciate it slowly.

    The collocation of this pill and the container is really like the finishing touch, just like a master's handwriting, it is extremely beautiful.

    If it is sold like this, can the price of the pill be increased by at least half?

    Yu Dong's mental method was running quickly, and his eyes were filled with a golden light of lean cultivation.

    Yu Qingzi was sitting, most of his attention was on his disciple, but after all at the peak of Nascent Soul, he soon discovered that the disciple standing behind Su Yu holding the abacus comprehended immediately, and his cultivation base increased by a bit.

    He couldn't help being surprised.

    This is Zhi Qiongfeng's current genius disciple?

    No wonder Taoist Zhang, who has guarded Wanjian Mountain for a hundred years, boasted that nephew Xiao Su would govern the peak... This is simply monstrous.

    Yu Qingzi was extremely envious.

    It's no wonder that Taoist Mu never came back. With such a temporary peak master, he can indeed return slowly.

    "Then I'll take it?"

    Chang Qing said, pulling Yu Qingzi back from his thoughts.

    He held the jasper spoon tremblingly and filled it with milky white liquid, but he didn't dare to touch the parrot-shaped elixir that was similar to Liufeng.

    But seeing Su Yu smiling brightly, "Take it together, even better."

    Chang Qing couldn't bear it.

    He looked at the little Liufeng floating on the lotion, five or six of them spread their wings, stood with their feathers folded, or lowered their heads and smoothed their fur...they were in various postures, each with its own charm.

    If one is eaten, the rest will be incomplete.

    Isn't it missing a gesture?

    Chang Qing hesitated, but smelled a light fragrance of milk. Why does this pill taste like this? It looks like goat's milk, but it doesn't look like it. It also has a fresh and slightly bitter apricot smell.

    For some reason, his exhausted sense of being distracted from taking care of Liufeng for many years, fearing that it would catch cold, fear that it would not have enough to eat, and fear that its stomach would be upset, seemed to be calmed down a bit.