Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Did You Cook Today?

    After a long time, Master Su came out from the small back kitchen of Zhiqiong Peak, and handed Liu Ran and other monks who had demonic energy between their fingers, two pieces of firm buns, big and white, with a sixth-grade luster.

    She smiled at Liu Ran calmly, "Destroy it as much as you want."

    Liu Ran:

    Steamed mutton.

    Authentic steamed buns are broken up by diners themselves, and then stewed in mutton soup in the back kitchen.

    This steamed bun is made of nine-percent dead noodles, and because it still needs to be stewed, it is only half-six or seven-percent cooked when it is taken to the guests, and it is hard and firm.

    A big slap bun should be broken into pieces as small as soybeans. For familiar veterans, it takes at least half an hour.

    At this moment, the sixth-grade pill, the destructive bubble pill, is harder, drier, more solid, and harder to break.

    "Destroy as many pieces as you like."

    "There are still more."

    Su Yu took out three baskets of hard buns.

    Liu Ran and others: "..." Up

    to Qiongfeng, everyone was busy.

    Meditate and practice, or deal with the flesh and blood of monsters and spiritual plants dragged back from the secret realm.

    These will be put into the seven-storey Secret Mansion Pagoda, refined again, and sold to the majority of people for cultivation.

    They are so busy every day.

    But today, it is especially lively.

    Liu Ran, who had been affected by the devil's energy, each held a sea bowl, and beside him was a basket of white buns.

    They couldn't control it, and when they wanted to cause damage, they randomly picked up a round, flat bun from the basket, put it in their hands, and just tore it apart.

    One breaks two, and two breaks into four.

    After breaking off, the demonic energy was still wandering between the fingers, full of destructive desires, but soon divided the bun into four parts, split from the middle bun layer, and tore into thin slices.

    If you still feel uncomfortable in your hand, continue to pinch it with your fingertips!

    For example, Liu Ran is now holding the steamed bun, starting from the top, and pinching it into pieces the size of a fingernail.

    Hands are very busy, and a little strenuous.

    It's a lot like a vent toy.

    After venting, the devilish energy between his fingers became less and less.

    "How is it?" Su Yu asked with concern.

    Liu Ran nodded again and again, and gradually became proficient, "It's just a waste of hands. Others are good, and I don't want to destroy the magic weapon anymore." Jiuyaoshan Rongxing,

    who was recruited with her, secretly sent a piece of bun to her mouth while pinching the bun in her hand. A small piece of steamed bun goes in and chews dryly.

    She nodded again and again, "Thanks to this pill. After I got the trick, I became clear all the way. On the way to Qiongfeng, I watched myself rubbing mud with my hands and throwing dirt balls everywhere. Many monks stared at me, but I couldn't stop it." My own hand."