Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    Su Yu led the crowd and rushed back to the mobile pill car.

    While the vacuum cleaner was re-absorbing the aura from the passage opening, she cleaned the dumpling wrappers damaged by Mei Youde's avatar, cut them into wide strips, and made dumpling wrappers version of sesame sauce cold skin, adding thick sesame sauce and chili oil, Pile with shredded cucumbers.

    Let the devil take it.

    As a result, Mo Tao's impression of Mei Youde skyrocketed.

    The four magic commanders went to the human world with the mobile pill car, and Xiao Muge's four clones stayed behind to deal with the follow-up.

    While vacuuming, Mo Tao stuffed a mouthful of firm sesame sauce dumpling wrapper, slightly sour and slightly spicy, and the thick peanut butter wrapped his mouth tightly.

    While enjoying himself, he kicked Mei Youde several times.

    "Why are you so weak? You can only break three furskins?"

    "Struggle harder, struggle! Hurry up and struggle!"

    Mei Youde: "..." Being

    arrested is not enough, but also being humiliated.

    "You actually betrayed your demon

    lord——" Mo Tao squinted his eyes, "Speak louder, put your head out of the fur skin, break the fur skin, and then shout, otherwise how can the demon lord hear you?

    " It's over.

    Mei Youde shut up, and didn't want to talk trash to this demon anymore.

    Now his avatar, the connection with the deity has been cut off by the layers of baggage and the various restrictions that have fallen on him, and he can't spread the news.

    But every time he breaks through the burden, the moment he pokes his head out, he can see all the demons holding long pipes in front of him, faintly making the terrifying whirlwind at the entrance of the two realms of demons still.

    "Hurry up, hurry up, change another long tube~"

    "Master Su is still wise, just let Mo Mie and the others suck it here, and half of it has been completed in just half a day!"

    The passage gradually turned into darkness, and Dan's car passed through the middle safely.

    Mo Tao jumped on Dan's car and walked into his miniature gluttonous city, which contained three betrayed Mo Shuai, who were about to eat the Mo Qi sushi of the Mo Lord's attacking nine-headed dragon.

    Before he opened his mouth, Dan's car had already driven to the human world.

    Mei Youde was stunned, a kind of heartache and pain came from his heart.

    so easy?

    It took him 30 days of painstaking efforts to open the channel array given by the eighth grade book, but the other party only needed half a day to do it...

    He devoted himself to studying the eighth grade treasure book for many years, and his fingers were cut every day. right here? ?

    The mobile pill car drove out of the passage while he was in a daze.

    After darkness, the dazzling sunlight hit Mei Youde's frightened and cheated face that wanted to vomit blood.

    What has he been tossing about for more than 20 days! ?