Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Have You Cooked Today?

    what is this?

    Yu Dong looked down at the white porcelain sea bowl, and saw ten pale pink plum blossoms that were as pure as ice.

    The calyx below is slightly darker reddish-brown. The five-petal leaves are small and oval-shaped, with round bottoms and small corners at the tips, clustered tenderly in the center like little pistils outlined by a gold pen.

    When the morning wind blows at the top of the peak, it seems that the roots and pistils are shaking gently, and the light golden pollen reveals a faint fragrance of early plum.

    It seems that they have just been picked from somewhere in the back mountain, and there is a crystal dew rolling on a few small petals. As soon as the sun shines, the dew will emit moist water and reflect colorful colors.

    "Second Senior Sister said, this is called Chunmei Pill. If Dabi wants to take it later, just swallow it in one mouthful and bite it open."

    ? ?

    Yu Dong was stunned, what pill?

    This is Dan?

    He looked into the bowl in astonishment. Is this lifelike early spring plum a elixir?

    He knows that he is not suitable for cultivation, and his talent is average. In recent years, he has mostly made friends abroad. After becoming a Taoist couple with Zhu Ying, who was at the early stage of Jindan in Yuqiong Peak, he traveled to many places and saw far more pills than other disciples in the sect.

    But Yu Dong can swear by his own sea of ​​consciousness, he has never seen such a flower-like panacea. Except for the slightly special pill powder, all pills are basically round grains. How can they have such a plum blossom shape?

    "Seventh Martial Sister, you just said that this is to be taken when you are exhausted after the war?" Is

    it similar to the nourishing pills that are used when the spiritual power is exhausted?

    This kind of elixir, which can save a monk's life at a critical moment in a confrontation with the enemy, has always been expensive. A single spirit stone is worth 1,000 to 1,500 spirit stones, the specific difference depends entirely on the mood of the alchemist. If there are fewer alchemists refining and the supply exceeds demand in the market, the price will rise.

    "Is this similar to a pill for mending?"

    Hang Wan'er glanced at Su Yu, then nodded, "Yes. The second senior sister said so, don't doubt it."

    "..."

    Yu Dong took a deep breath and looked at the ten pink plums in the bowl.

    Five people, a total of fifty flowers, at least fifty thousand spirit stones? ! For the big competition, did you take out all your peak savings? But what does this have to do with the second senior sister, oh, now the small seal of Fengtou is in her hand, and she is asked to go with the spirit stone.

    But if it can only replenish spiritual power, the fourth senior brother will use the qin formula to consume his consciousness, and it will be useless to the fourth senior brother during the big competition.

    Thinking about it, Yu Dong searched for Lu Yizhou in the Wuyang Qiongfeng team, but he couldn't find him anywhere!

    "Where is the fourth senior brother?"

    Hang Wan'er's pretty cheeks flushed, "He is in retreat, and he has not woken up yet. It's my fault. The fourth senior brother left the seclusion that day, but I gave him most of the second senior sister's hoof flower pill. He also comprehended it, and in the end, he has been in samadhi until now..." The more he spoke, the lower his voice.