Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The secret place in the north, a world of ice and snow.

    The ice that condenses in the depths is often more than a hundred years old. Therefore, it is different from the winter cold in the mortal world. If the cultivation base is weaker, people will tremble below the foundation establishment, and their hands and feet will be stiff.

    At this moment, Su Yu was holding the map of the monsters in the Northern Territory with one hand, and looking at the map of the secret realm with the other, comparing them.

    He also softly mentioned to his assistant, "If the guest has any taboos or special preferences, we must ask them clearly in advance, so as not to disappoint the guest halfway."

    Yu Dong and the others were taught immediately, "Yes, senior sister."

    "During the service process, we must also Pay attention to the experience emotions of the guests in real time."

    After she finished speaking, she handed over to Yu Dong the map of the secret realm that the first three teams of Nanxun had already explored for less than half of the time.

    Now everyone moved.

    Immediately set up a small table for guests to answer questions and consult.

    "What is Nanxun doing? It seems very interesting."

    "Includes food, magic weapon, experience... and epiphany? Believe it or not, I don't believe it anyway."

    "Hahaha, but I was in line anyway, so ask me .”

    There were already several teams at the gate of the secret realm.

    Tianshengzong Huzhu has seven teams, as well as other sects, and now the disciples from the northern border are all queuing outside.

    Everyone was idle, and they all gathered curiously at the consultation desk of the second team in Nanxun, which had few guests.

    But when you get closer, everyone looks deceived.

    "Brother, have you just congealed the golden elixir?"

    The one who distributed the leaflets, no, Yu Dong, who was holding abacus and shouting 199,999 sky-high prices, only had the golden elixir for a day.

    The whole body is a little bit aura.

    "You won't break through the golden core in our northern border, right? I participate in the mutual aid in the secret realm of the southern border every year, and I haven't seen the foundation disciples come. I said that Nanxun was defeated before, but I still don't believe it..."

    Not only Yu Dong, but Hang Wan'er is also a Golden Pill for a day.

    Lu Yizhou and Yan Yan are still behind, both of them are foundation builders.

    Everyone just took a look at it and felt that the golden core in their stomachs hurts.

    Their northern border monks in the Jindan period went to experience with a group of disciples who established the foundation and the Gangjindan. Oh, can the Jindan be kept in this stomach? If the monsters don't dig it, they will go to the southern border collectively.

    It's really bullying.

    The leading man from the northern border, in the late stage of Jindan, led his juniors and sisters to experience, he was really speechless, "You don't have many elites in Nanxun, so it's fine if you don't come. If you insist on coming to my northern secret realm to lead people, isn't that a mistake? "