Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Combs can be used to comb hair, and most of them are magic weapons used by nuns, and some even use hairpins.

    This kind of comb is usually used to attack and fight, and its effect is equivalent to that of flying swords and flying knives, but it is more beautiful.

    As for whether the actual strength is better than Feijian, it all depends on the ability of the craftsman.

    But anyway - I have never seen a magic comb that makes people grow their brains!

    However, the little fatty Jianxiu in the projection nodded repeatedly, and soon a flying sword gradually appeared on the blank pages of the wordless book in front of him.

    Wordless book has content!

    Everyone was shocked.

    "That's right, the sword is powerful, and he has some talent, he has realized it." Someone immediately adjudicating the elder praised him.

    All the peak masters were dumbfounded.

    How could this be so?

    how so?

    "I'm afraid it's a coincidence? How can there be a magic weapon that can improve enlightenment—" the master of the seventh peak said.

    However, in an instant, all the disciples of Zhiqiong Peak in the projection array were combing their hair, looking at the wordless book in front of them.

    Almost soon, the lucky female disciple who got the third-grade comb had the Nanxun basic mental formulas in front of her in a wordless book.

    The unfinished words of the peak master of the seventh peak seemed to be cut off by a sharp sword, like a stick in his throat.

    "This year's Zhiqiong Peak," said the ruling elder who sat at the head of the first row, with white eyebrows and beard, and a handsome jade face, "it's different." The

    audience was silent, as if they agreed with his words.

    Inside the Library Pavilion.

    Master Su himself is indulging himself, admiring his outstanding works.

    Appreciating the appearance of the juniors and sisters enthusiastically sipping the fish bones in the boiling fish, spitting out the bones happily, and starting to study hard again, she followed suit.

    This is the culinary art of Master Su.

    She believes that art is constantly changing.

    The boiled fish on the usual eating table is usually only fresh and tender fish fillets, and the bad fish bones and tails have already been removed.

    But she felt that it was like this today, and she lost her sense of beauty.

    More than 30 young and energetic juniors and younger brothers and sisters are at the time when they are overcoming obstacles. This boiling fish does not mean exquisiteness, but a kind of pleasure and vigor of a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers. It is unrestrained and willful.

    Su Yu nodded, put his hands behind his back, admiring his masterpiece again and again.

    She didn't sit on the futon, but the wordless book in front of her futon flipped quickly.

    Page by page, there is content quickly.

    An iron pot with two ears, a silver spatula, a kitchen knife, a spirit fire, a boiling fish...