Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    In the projection array, Su Yu and others are going to use beggar chicken.

    The disciples of Jiuyao Mountain on the ground also woke up one after another.

    They sat up in a daze, and just covered their heads or stomachs.

    "It hurts so much, I seem to have been hit by something."

    But he touched it and put it under his nose to smell it.

    "It smells so good."

    In an instant, they remembered - Beggar Chicken Fireball Formation!

    The rich aroma was even more domineering at this moment, as if they were stuck in the mud with one blow, unable to extricate themselves.

    When they stood up, they heard Jin Haotian's earnest voice.

    "Junior Sister Su, I'll buy you a whole set of Beggar Chicken Fireball Blind Treasures, okay?"

    His saliva was about to drip.

    Moreover, he felt that the mud ball made by the cannon was also effective for his enlightenment.

    Without hesitation, Su Yu wiped the kitchen knife and nodded.

    In this round of the arena, they made ten beggar chickens.

    Only one can be processed for the staff meal, and the remaining one is taken out for Master and others.

    Keep at most one more as stock.

    For the rest, as an operating kitchen, it is best to sell them locally.

    The freshness of the ingredients is the best when they are just made out of the oven.

    She nodded, and Yu Dong quickly took out his abacus.

    A whole chicken is divided into seven parts, chicken head, chicken neck, chicken breast, chicken wings, chicken legs, chicken feet, and chicken back.

    The flesh and bones of each place are different.

    The magic weapon that is issued is also different.

    "Seven parts, a pair of claws, legs and wings. Brother Jin, you have already spent more than one million spirit stones on the second floor of our Nanxun, so I will give you a discount. A blind treasure is calculated based on 50,000 spirit stones." , that is a set of 500,000 spirit stones, how about it?"

    Jin Haotian bared his teeth.

    Expensive.

    But the magic weapon revealed in it can also allow the younger brothers and sisters to go to the secret realm to practice.

    Slay monsters, and you can earn back as soon as you enter and exit.

    "Okay!" Jin Haotian gritted his teeth, "It can beat the big guys in Jiuyao Mountain, and the price is worth it!"

    The big guys in Jiuyao Mountain raised their heads, "...?"

    Su Yu smiled when he saw them wake up , "Come and sit down, drink a cup of spiritual tea to recover?"

    Xu Thor took the lead and clasped his fists, "Thank you, Junior Sister Su."

    They had already lost the qualification to inherit the Five Elements Earth Palace, but they did not intend to leave immediately.

    He also wanted to keep a look at the scene where Nan Xun entered the Five Elements Earth Palace.

    Jiuyao Mountain belongs to the earth, and in the future it will always deal with the successors of the Five Elements Earth Palace.