Chapter 49

Chapter 49: Did You Cook Today

    Building a foundation is the first step in opening the avenue of cultivation, so spiritual energy descends from the sky.

    As for the cultivator's condensed golden core, although it is important, it is not as good as laying the foundation in the previous step of building a foundation, and it is not as good as doubling the strength of the Nascent Soul in the latter step.

    Therefore, ordinary people often do not have the vision of heaven and earth at the stage of Jindan.

    But now, the corner of Elder Hong's mouth twitched when he looked at Taoist Zhang's Wan Dao Sword Qi encircling the sky above the small courtyard - a spherical spiritual blessing of red golden light.

    However, the movements of his hands were not slow, and soon the cultivation base of his body overflowed. He tapped out a hidden talisman with his left hand and a phantom talisman with his right hand.

    The scene of Zhiqiongfeng from yesterday was shrouded, and the fake ones were confused with the real ones.

    Even a Nascent Soul cultivator, as long as he doesn't probe with his spiritual sense, he won't be able to find abnormalities.

    After doing this, Elder Hong was shocked and looked towards the sky.

    After counting four or five breaths, I saw that the billowing golden aura of blessing from heaven stopped.

    "Second Senior Sister succeeded! I knew she could do it!"

    Hang Wan'er raised her head, her face flushed.

    Yu Dong also smiled, "Since then, we have added a golden elixir to Qiongfeng's list of salable elixir. Let me calculate it."

    He looked up to the sky, and quickly moved his abacus.

    "To trigger the vision of heaven and earth, increase the potential of the future Dao, and be available for Jindan, it needs at least 400,000 to 500,000 spirit stones. It is converted into 100,000 middle-grade spirit stones."

    Ridiculous!

    Elder Hong hollered, "Since ancient times, golden elixirs have produced visions, and they are all talented people who have been gifted for a century."

    Could this be given by elixir?

    Zhang Taoist supported his forehead and looked at his old friend for many years.

    Elder Hong taught Yu Dong seriously on the spot, "You wait to build a foundation, and you don't know about Jindan cultivators. One of my uncles who is currently retreating in Nanxun, when Jindan condensed this world's blessings, and later when Yuanying peak stepped into God Transformation , it only took more than twenty years."

    "This kind of vision, ordinary golden elixir monks don't even think about eating one golden elixir, even if they eat ten, this is a reward from the heavens."

    Yu Dong and others were about to refute, but they heard the door It opened with a creak.

    Immediately, they had no time to care about the elders, and all excitedly surrounded the turmeric figure.

    "Second Senior Sister!"

    "How is Third Senior Brother?"

    Su Yu looked indifferent, and looked at them helplessly at this moment, "It's not your senior brother's turn yet, Brother Qian was trying the pill just now."

    "Ah." Hang Wan'er was disappointed .

    Yu Dong nodded, "Then it's the same as I used to build Jidan."