Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    On the arena, the monster transformed by the sound of the piano passed through the five-story doll, majestic and ferocious, and trampled towards Xu Meng and five people in an instant.

    Xu Meng's cultivation level was the highest, and his body shook.

    And the other four trembled violently, their faces were pale, their mouths and noses were bleeding, and they fell to the ground one after another!

    Everyone gasped.

    The ruling elders couldn't help but look at Lu Yizhou.

    The sword repair foreign aid that Yunwu Peak was looking for couldn't even climb up.

    Through the Wenxin sword array, the swordsmanship is excellent, but what's the use, under the sound of the piano, they didn't even swing a sword, and the sea of ​​consciousness was broken!

    Xu Meng's expression on the stage changed drastically.

    If it wasn't for him in the middle stage of Golden Core, he might also have fallen at this moment.

    Taking a deep breath, and returning to oneness, he stabilized the chaotic and trembling sea of ​​consciousness.

    Xu Meng's face was serious, "This is not a hundred birds chasing the phoenix. I have competed thousands of times, but I have never seen this qin formula. What is it called?"

    Lu Yizhou hugged the qin and smiled, "Well, no. My second senior sister took it. Name..."

    Su Yu under the ring covered his forehead.

    "This zither formula is called Qiza."

    Lu Yizhou just finished speaking, with a smile on his lips, and fell on his back in an instant.

    The sea of ​​consciousness is exhausted, and he has already lost his strength.

    Hang Wan'er hurried forward.

    The ruling elder waved his sleeves and sent him to the audience with the four fallen people from Yunwu Peak.

    In the audience, Wei Zhao looked at Su Yu complicatedly, "Second Senior Sister's Qiza Pill has taught Fourth Junior Brother a lot. He is not good at fighting. Now under Xu Meng's sword, one against four, his Qin The trick is lean, and it really has the true meaning of the second senior sister's seven sucks."

    Three sets of ducks...

    Su Yu: "Cough."

    She just looked at it, and it did feel very familiar, the demon cockroaches the bird, the bird sets the chicken, the chicken sets the duck, Duck set pigeon, ...

    Unexpectedly, it really is.

    She pressed her eyebrows.

    Chinese cuisine has wisdom, tradition, history and nationality.

    In modern times, there are also scientific theories of cooking chemistry and nutrition to further enhance cooking skills.

    People who know how to cook know what they hear, and understand by analogy.

    The wisdom and principles contained in the word cooking can be used in the competition of cultivating immortals... Of course, it is also possible.

    In this regard, Master Su is not humble at all.

    "He's learned well, give him 2,000 contribution points." Su Yu is generous and always fully affirms the progress of his deputy.