Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Did You Cook Today (Three in One)

    What is a baby memorial service?

    Outside the projection array, everyone looked at everyone in Nanxun.

    Qing Xuan coughed lightly.

    As for the Nanxun disciples behind him who did not enter the formation, except for Xiao Muge who was covered by a bamboo hat and couldn't see his expression, the rest of the disciples were sad but motivated.

    All the disciples and elders in the Western Territory were stunned by the appearance of mourning together.

    "Is there a serious illness in Nanxun?"

    "They won the first place in the cultivation event in the northern border, surpassing Tianshengzong. I never figured out why their elites were dissatisfied and left. Now I understand... this sect is sick."

    Who is grandpa's, give it to the magic weapon to commemorate?

    In addition to the magic weapon of his own life, a monk has been practicing for a long life, and he does not know how many magic weapons he has to replace.

    But those who cultivate fast often go to secret realms to practice, and the magic weapons are damaged a lot, or the old magic weapons can no longer keep up with their cultivation, so they can only be replaced.

    "Pretentious, Qingxuan." The

    elder of Jiuyao Mountain said in a low voice, sitting cross-legged on a hill.

    Looking carefully, both of his legs seemed to be integrated with the mountain. While speaking, he rubbed the goose bumps on his body, and a layer of dirt bumps fell off.

    "He Tong, your head, did it? It's a waste of training time! If my disciple does this, I'll bury him!"

    Qingxuan didn't answer, but Elder Zhang sighed.

    "Old Sha, then you should take good care of your Jiuyao Mountain disciples." Elder Zhang shook his head.

    The elder of Jiuyao Mountain, He Sha, was stunned.

    What's the meaning?

    How can his disciple be so stupid?

    Just as he was about to refute, he saw the elder Jin Bamen looking at him sympathetically.

    "?"

    "Facts speak louder than words, I won't argue with you. Just keep watching!"

    Hesha looked at the projection array with a groan, but was stunned for a while.

    within the projection array.

    I saw Su Yu heating dozens of pitch-black stone pots until they were boiling hot.

    Then, holding the big soup pot, he poured a bowl of high soup with a layer of golden light, boiling but not boiling, into dozens of stone pots.

    The hot oil completely locked all the heat under the soup.

    Hang Wan'er was tidying up the cableways that had lost their silver brilliance, picking them up one by one, washing them with spiritual water, and dividing them into small empty white porcelain bowls.

    The damaged Snowball Treasure was placed in another small dish, and Yan Yan cut it in half, half for each person.

    Su Yu took out the frozen ice fish and ice duck in the mustard bag... and cut some fish fillets, duck breast, chicken slices and other ingredients.