Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Elder Zhang finally broke through.

    After taking the burrito pill that looked like a scabbard, he understood what Su Yu meant.

    The Nascent Soul made a formula in the body, and outside the several sharp sword qi, a gentle aura was immediately wrapped.

    This is his Hei Zhao sword.

    The inner sharpness is hidden in the scabbard-like aura, which does not affect his pursuit of the invincible avenue.

    For a moment, a burrito-like scabbard appeared between his brows, which was the primordial spirit.

    Reaching the transformation of the gods, the rich spiritual power of the gold system suddenly gathered.

    And soon three small golden swords hung down on the jade belt around Su Yu's waist, and in the center of the three-petaled flower tine leaf on her forehead, there was also a delicate phantom of a small sword.

    Only when she looked around, would she release the sword light.

    "Hey." A

    leisurely sigh resounded in the Five Elements Earth Palace.

    It seemed to be the voice of the Lord of the Earth Palace.

    But she eventually disappeared without saying anything.

    On the contrary, the voice of the palace master of the gold department sounded angry, with a grumpy temper.

    "Su Yu, destroy the successor of the Fire Palace! You have been recognized by my gold system, and you are the leader of the five elements. Now go and destroy the successor of the old fire! Hahaha, we don't wait for the secret palace to open, and wait for the demon world to come and then compare the outcome , now we will press the Fire Palace to the ground and beat it!"

    Su Yu: "..."

    It is indeed the gold of the five elements who likes to compete.

    Elder Zhang has also woken up, his eyes burst out with a gleam.

    There are not many Nascent Souls condensed in his body.

    But gathered into twelve scabbards, all floating around Nascent Soul.

    There is also a universal scabbard primordial spirit in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    In this way, no matter what kind of sword, he can put it in the scabbard.

    He woke up at this moment, his face was radiant, "I have finally transformed into a god! I have now broken through and have a thousand years of life, hahaha!"

    The white strands of his three-inch black hair turned black inch by inch.

    "I'm going to fight with that Mu Wanyuan now, I've endured him for a long time, now I'm going to kill him!"

    It was exactly the same as the Lord of the Golden Palace.

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    Qingxuan didn't even have time to congratulate him, just as Xi Quan threw away the stick of incense in his hand, Elder Zhang rushed out.

    "That's right, as expected of a monk of my gold department. Su Yu, you can go with him."

    "The heir is now in the palace of fire."

    The voice of the lord of the gold palace was excited, as if he was about to win soon.

    In the bedroom of the Five Elements Fire Palace.