Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Have You Cooked Today?

    In the big competition arena, the aroma that made all the disciples feel hungry in their dantian and empty in their sea of ​​consciousness once again dispersed.

    It's just that it was the meaty aroma of crispy sauce elbow just now, but this time it is a kind of calm and sweet that is not greasy but leisurely.

    This fragrance, along with the strands of golden threads floating on the ring, gradually turned from light and inaudible sweetness to gradually thicker.

    "This smell...wait a minute, is this the golden lump in their hands?"

    "Have you noticed that the smell of meat hooves just now seemed to come out after the competition started? It seems that the female nun threw it When the magic weapon is released."

    "!?"

    "This—is the smell of the magic weapon from Zhiqiong Peak?!"

    Suddenly, a disciple onlooker said casually, causing everyone to gasp.

    But they didn't have time to think about it, and they saw the crystal silk threads on the ring, and even the five jade plates as the center, as they were pulled, they were mighty and floating, and soon there were hundreds, thousands of threads, like dense spider webs, All over the sky.

    Chen Ying, who was in the middle stage of Golden Core, suddenly appeared.

    He has been hiding in the arena with ghostly body skills. The black robe is like a mist, but now it is stuck with gold threads, and it is clear. Even his blurry face that cannot be discerned due to special skills is slowly touching. One, two...several gold threads were found, and a face that was actually very simple and honest was slowly revealed.

    He was originally grinning sinisterly, but now, with his overly honest and peaceful facial features, it was very strange.

    Chen Ying bowed her head:

    "Senior brother! You're exposed!" Wuyingfeng junior sister reminded in panic.

    But it was too late, the moment she said it, her figure was also behind the five people in Zhiqiong Peak, slowly being glued together by the gold thread, clearly outlined, and the whole person escaped from concealment.

    "Oops!"

    "What is this!" The

    other three people in Wuying Peak all appeared, flustered, and wanted to help their biggest support.

    "Brother, I'll cover you, run away!" But in just

    a split second, a flash of five-colored light flashed, and Chen Ying and them were bound!

    Yan Yan pursed her lips and swept across with her sword.

    Yu Dong hit the Qiankun Ruler.

    Hang Wan'er raised her double hairpins.

    The five members of Wuying Peak flew out of the ring immediately.

    The audience was stunned.

    The ruling elder untied the defensive formation, and his complexion was a bit complicated, "Zhi Qiongfeng—Win."

    As soon as the words fell, Jindan Chen Ying broke free from the five immortal ropes, and jumped onto the ring with an ugly expression, "Elder, I don't accept it!"

    "In the early days of their foundation building, they could only rely on magic weapons to restrain me for a few breaths. If they met Wuying Peak in the secret realm, they would not be able to fight me at all! The rules of the arena should not be like this! What's the face of my Nanxun faction if I win by tricky means by chance!"