Chapter 10

Chapter 10 I Cooked Today

    The first-grade golden-winged bird, because of its fast flight speed, is often used to refine speed-moving pills for monks to take.

    If you add gold wing bone powder when refining the sword, it can also increase the speed of the sword.

    But usually the failure rate is very high, regardless of refining equipment or alchemy, the failure rate is about 80% if you directly use the body of a monster.

    Generally, it must be matched with the monster inner alchemy, and the monster beast inner alchemy is very expensive, and a first-grade inner alchemy is at least 10,000 spirit stones.

    For example, Lu Yizhou can't afford it at all, so it's not in his consideration.

    The Golden-winged bird he bought only cost 2000 spirit stones, and it didn't contain inner alchemy, so he could afford to buy a quarter of it, and it was seriously damaged.

    This shows how expensive and difficult it is for ordinary monks to improve their cultivation by using monsters to refine weapons and alchemy.

    At this moment, Lu Yizhou didn't get a speed boost, but turned the sound of the piano into a ferocious Garuda with two wings that cut swords and mountains, and realized its essence!

    This is unprecedented!

    "How come?"

    Qian Qingqiu was astonished.

    Looking up at the sky, his ferocious eagle was knocked into the air by the fast-moving Garuda. The huge wings of the Garuda were like sharp knives, cutting these birds that were not at the same level as it to pieces on the spot!

    Soon they spread their wings and croaked in the air, and pairs of black eyes looked towards them coldly.

    "Brother!" Lin Zhen's face changed drastically, and he backed away again and again.

    Qian Qingqiu was so shocked that he forgot to protect him.

    He will not be affected in the face of a hundred birds and phoenixes who have not reached the Great Perfection in the Golden Core Stage.

    However, Lin Zhencai established the foundation, his face was pale on the spot, and the sea of ​​knowledge trembled under the stare of the golden-winged bird. As long as it swoops over, he will be hit hard!

    Lin Zhen trembled uncontrollably.

    "Your zither sound actually has a hidden murderous intent. The rooster and pigeon at the beginning were just disguises!" Qian Qingqiu's original steadfastness faded away immediately, and his expression became serious.

    "After letting your opponent relax their vigilance, you revealed your long-hidden killing move... So they are all first-grade Garudas!"

    Lu Yizhou swallowed on the spot and tried his best to restrain himself, so he didn't turn his head to look behind him who was far away. Second Senior Sister.

    Second Senior Sister's Qiza Pill really has a deep meaning!

    It not only allowed him to comprehend the essence of the spirit bird, but also taught him how to make all birds look like the phoenix!

    There are seven layers and seven changes in the pill, why not the sound of the piano?

    He tried it, and it really succeeded.

    At this moment, like his opponent Qian Qingqiu, his heart is full of turbulent waves. Her second senior sister is not a waste at all, she is a genius in cultivation!