Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The Northern Secret Realm has never been so absurd.

    A rare thing that hasn't happened in a hundred years, the Buddha of Sakyamuni joined Nanxun!

    The elders and disciples of the various sects in the secret realm rushed over quickly.

    The original restriction imposed by Hang Wan'er and the others has been lifted. Because too many Nascent Soul Elders have come here, and together, their restrictions are not enough.

    Fortunately, the whole altar of incense was eaten up by them.

    The more than three hundred people in the Ice Sect were extremely fortunate.

    Qingxuan and Zhang Taoist soon landed here where most of the third-rank monsters appeared.

    At a glance, I saw Su Yu dumping her iron pot behind a group of Ice Lingzong core disciples.

    And the beautiful Buddha who has grown hair now, is clasping his hands together, not far from where they landed, listening carefully to Hang Wan'er beside him, nodding compassionately from time to time.

    "It turns out that, your Senior Sister Su is ranked second in Zhiqiong Peak. Next is her senior brother, and then next is the senior brother who ranks first in Nanxun Zhiqiong Peak." The

    Buddha realized.

    Hang Wan'er: "..."

    Qingxuan and Daoren Zhang who just arrived: "..."

    "Qingxuan, Daoren Zhang, okay, no wonder you didn't look for Buddhist disciples just now!"

    The other elders in the southern border were all speechless. They had just returned their swords and shrunk to an inch, looking around in the northern border.

    Co-authoring is all useless.

    The elder Jin Bamen was very thankful that he didn't move.

    But he couldn't help but say, "It's not authentic, Qingxuan, our two factions - a century-old friendship, huh? Why didn't you tell me in advance?"

    Zhang Daoren laughed suddenly, so choked that Yuanying almost burst out laughing.

    Qingxuan helped his forehead.

    Didn't he know that too?

    "Everyone," Qingxuan looked around, "Although the highest level of monsters in this secret realm of experience is no more than the fifth rank, it is not appropriate for us to stay here with such multiple infants and deities. It is easy to cause a riot of monsters, so it is better to go out first Let’s talk about the secret realm.”

    “What are you talking about? Qingxuan, you still haven’t returned the Buddha child to Sakyamuni?”

    Tianshengzong Li Yiming took a step forward angrily holding the chessboard.

    To leave, he Tian Shengzong was the first to disagree.

    "The elders of Sakyamuni can testify that they found the secret place and found the Buddha with the fourth-grade talismans of our Tianshengzong.

    " The prophecy flew away.

    A prophecy is worth 30 million spirit stones.

    Li Yiming narrowed his eyes and blocked the only way out of the secret realm, "You are in a hurry to leave, is it because you want to take away the credit of Tianshengzong for finding the Buddha? If you are worried about monsters, there is no need."