Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Nascent Soul is shriveled, just eat puffs?

    This kind of thing, Master Su himself felt outrageous, but she convinced himself again.

    If not, there is still fried air for Master to taste.

    Su Yu's expression was calm and confident. Even Qing Xuan, who was in the stage of transformation, couldn't see that she was nervous.

    Qingxuan youth's face, red lips and white teeth.

    But in fact, he is only 50 years younger than Mu Taoist, and he is also 300 years old now.

    But he had never seen the pill that Su Yu brought out.

    "This is...?"

    Using the divine consciousness of the early stage of transformation, the Dan with four dizziness is like a golden folded crispy bun stuffed with meat, but it is not stuffed with meat, and it is filled with a kind of white snow. It was a strange melting thing, but it didn't make him feel the cold.

    "This is Poppy Puff Dan." Su Yu put the plate on the table.

    She folded a triangular paper bag out of greased paper to wrap the puffs.

    In the middle of the oil paper, Yan Yan cut out a line, which seems to be broken but not broken.

    "Master, you start using the top first, and tear off the top half of the oil paper after using it, so that it is more convenient to use the bottom of the puff." In

    this way, you don't have to reach out to touch the puff skin during the whole process of eating puffs, and you can always pinch the puffs. on oiled paper.

    It is convenient and hygienic to eat.

    Even if Master Su came to the world of cultivating immortals, he still controlled every detail of his production to the extreme.

    Qingxuan couldn't help but be curious, "Do you want me to try it?"

    He has already turned himself into a god, and there must be no damage to the Nascent Soul Pill.

    But Mu Taoists are not necessarily so.

    Qingxuan finally waited for this opportunity, and his youthful face lit up.

    Since that Longevity Pill, he has never taken Su Yu's various pills again, and he misses it when he thinks about it.

    But he can't compete with Jindan disciples normally, but now it's Yuanying's pill...

    "Qingxuan boy," said Elder Zhang who was cross-legged in the corner, "You have already transformed into a god, and it is only useful to take the fifth-grade pill. These four grades are obviously suitable for the old man who is at the peak of the Nascent Soul to try."

    After saying that, a sword energy flew towards the oiled paper puff Dan.

    But halfway, he was hit by a gourd and flew away.

    "What are you doing?" Taoist Mu was speechless, "You are not injured, what's the use of trying for me? It was refined by my apprentice. What are you grabbing?"

    "Ah?" Elder Zhang was stunned, "I didn't Tell you? Kid Qian, my apprentice tried the golden elixir for your third disciple Wei Zhao, and the result was a vision of heaven and earth, and a second golden elixir was condensed."

    Taoist Mu: "!?"

    Elder Zhang touched it Nose, "...Can't we discuss it? Don't be so stingy, it won't hurt if you give me a bite."