Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Have You Cooked Today?

    Yu Dong was stunned.

    "How are you? Are you okay?"

    Yu Dong came to his senses, and looked at Su Yu who took a step towards him with a very concerned expression.

    It doesn't hurt anymore...

    When he was slapped off the ring by Xu Meng's knife wind, he blocked it with his right hand, and his entire arm seemed to be hit by a heavy mountain.

    Although he concentrated all his spiritual power to his right arm in time to resist, and did not break the arm bone, the entire right shoulder to the elbow suddenly felt severe pain.

    The robe was not torn, but the saber energy trickled into the flesh of his arm, violently inside, as if there were knives repeatedly piercing and piercing in the flesh, the pain was unbearable.

    When he was kicked off the ring, he couldn't lift his arm. The knife qi broke through the body from under the skin, the texture was torn apart instantly, and the wound continued to expand.

    But the fourth and sixth senior brothers fell into coma one after another, Yu Dong endured his injuries and didn't say anything, he didn't want to worry the juniors and sisters any more.

    But at this moment, he felt it carefully-

    not to mention the sword intent now, he couldn't even feel the pain in his right shoulder!

    And he looked at Su Yu in astonishment, and Su Yu was also looking at him.

    "How? Could the other Judgment Elders of Bidou Tower take a look at your injuries?" Su Yu stepped forward, looked at the blood that had just sprung from his shoulder, and frowned tightly.

    Yu Dong opened his mouth, "No——"

    Elder... The elder is here, and his wounds are probably healed!

    While speaking, he felt a tingle on his shoulder.

    Su Yu looked solemn, "Lie down first to reduce blood flow."

    Had an accident, is it okay?

    She saw the blood spurted out.

    This is a major food accident in the catering industry, quite serious, and she must be responsible for it.

    Su Yu carefully pushed him down to the ground, "Don't be afraid, no matter how many spirit stones you spend, I will heal you. I will be responsible for all your medical expenses and delays in training during this period."

    Yu Yu Dong was stunned, and the sea of ​​consciousness fluctuated.

    Responsible for his injuries to the end...

    If something really happened to him, would the second senior sister take care of him like this?

    Yu Dong looked at Su Yu's nervous but bright eyes like stars, and couldn't help but lose his mind.

    He always believed that cultivating immortals was a dead end, and there was no sky, but at this moment, it seemed that the clouds cleared for a moment, and he saw a ray of light, illuminating the dangerous road ahead.

    After all, as long as the speed of taking the pill is fast enough, the wound will heal to the point where it cannot be found!

    Yu Dong was shocked.

    Su Yu frowned, stretched out his hand and waved in front of his dazed eyes, "Can you hear me, huh? How do you feel now?"

    Yu Dong: "I feel...very good."