Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Inside the Five Elements Palace.

    The five palace masters teamed up to open the ancient secret palace.

    There are writings in the classics left by each faction, the inheritor of the Five Elements Palace, and the ancient secret mansion.

    In a way.

    But it is useless to get the inheritance of a certain palace.

    Only by gathering the power of the five elements can one become the true successor of the secret palace.

    Otherwise, even if the five palace masters have attained Mahayana and cultivated one of the five elements close to the state of Dzogchen, they are at most just the guardians of the secret palace.

    "We can only borrow one-fifth of the power of the secret mansion." The three-year-

    old milk baby gradually rose into the air, sticking its immature palms together with the other four palace masters.

    Only by joining hands can they get in touch with the Five Elements Secret Palace.

    "Bold, you old Jin, why did you put your hand on my earth palace?"

    "Damn it, Shui Ling, don't press it on my fire."

    "Give me a place for my wood spirit!

    " , the five of them started fighting.

    Su Yu covered his forehead.

    No wonder they only communicated with everyone through the stone tablet before, this character is really detrimental to the image.

    "Don't argue, just follow the order in which I entered the palace."

    Su Yu said.

    What does it look like to be a back kitchen? The efficiency is low.

    The five palace lords coughed lightly in an instant, lowered their heads, and only then did they force it, and there was a temporary silence.

    In order, play the spirit formula.

    In an instant, a seven-story tower with red tiles and cornices rose slowly in the clouds above the Five Elements Palace like a mirage.

    "Young Master Su, the passage we jointly opened can only last for three days."

    A girl with double buns, with a flame hairpin dancing on her forehead.

    The beautiful girl in the water palace nodded her head, her hair was like a stream of clear water, but there was no trace of water when it fell to the ground.

    "We are already Mahayana, so we can't accompany the young master to enter."

    "But young master, don't worry, with us guarding outside, you will not be in danger, but it is very difficult to obtain the approval of the secret palace."

    "If it is not possible, there is no need to force it. Wait until the day when the young master transforms into a god, it will definitely be accomplished."

    She sighed as she spoke, her sleeves fluttering, and she withdrew her slender plain hand from the palms of the five 'union'.

    As a result, his face changed.

    "Ah, it's stuck."

    The other four palace masters suffocated immediately.

    "Let go!"