Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Before moving the pill car, the demon generals and the deputy general of Tanmi City fell into memory.

    Among the twelve demon generals, two belonged to Tanmi City, and they also knew this deputy general. He wanted to persuade him to join the Seven-Story Pagoda and introduce the benefits of Princess Bed Pill, but at this moment, he was pulled away.

    They all thought of their childhood.

    Immediately looking at Mo Xiaopang and Su Yu, chattering.

    "In the early years, I heard that when the demon world was not shrouded in black mist, the magic energy in the body would change into different colors when it reached adulthood."

    "The magic energy of our seven affiliated magic cities is originally of different attributes."

    Su Yu led Mo Xiaopang, Pass him the rice and ask him to feed the 'little animals' in the children's play area with Xiao Erdong.

    But hearing the words of the demon generals, Mo Xiaopang and the two children's eyes lit up.

    "I also heard from my father that a long time ago our Tanmi City is the green symbolizing the abyss, and the Chaos City is the red of impulsiveness."

    "The City of Desire is the noble purple, and the Proud City is the yellow of glory..." The

    little guy broke finger.

    The deputy general nodded, recalling that this was already a legendary past, "At that time, the first demon master and his subjects had seven colors of demonic energy in their bodies.

    " , it will gradually evolve towards the characteristics of the magic city's magic energy, and the other subsidiary six-color magic elements will gradually decrease." At

    this point, these big and small demons all sighed in unison.

    Even Mo Xiaopang, the second-generation young master who was loved by thousands of people, touched the blackness of his forehead with some regret.

    Now don't talk about the magic elements that coexist in seven colors, they are all black.

    "I heard from my father that the bloodlines of the ancestors he saw when he was a child were still pure. At that time, there were seven-color magic elements, but later on, our bloodlines became thinner and thinner, and the environment in the demon world became worse and worse. Our magic elements only had endless black gone."

    Mo Xiaopang shook his head, and exchanged a look with Xiao Erdong, who was also dark-skinned and had a black braid on his head.

    They don't know what's going on now.

    "It's okay, little sister, just have an artificial magic pill that you can make, don't worry about these colors."

    Mo Xiaopang comforted Su Yu very readily.

    The deputy general coughed lightly, "I'll try it for the young master first."

    Su Yu nodded absently.

    The lieutenant general's caution and suspicion were very reasonable, and she was not angry.

    Master Su's thoughts have already flown to the entanglement between the fairy grass jelly and Qise that they said.

    As soon as they said it, her mind was full of burning jelly grass.

    The redness of red beans.